General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Sorry lads, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it turns out, as well as not liking sucking cock, if you piss standing up you are also a bigot.  You are not being inclusive of trans men who cannot piss standing up.  Show some solidarity you disgusting TERFs or we will hound you off all forms of social media and harass your employer until they fire you.

I bet you feel a bit silly now.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
1 hour ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:
Sorry lads, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it turns out, as well as not liking sucking cock, if you piss standing up you are also a bigot.  You are not being inclusive of trans men who cannot piss standing up.  Show some solidarity you disgusting TERFs or we will hound you off all forms of social media and harass your employer until they fire you.

I bet you feel a bit silly now.

Nope

You know that feeling when you read something and sense that, somewhere, there's a higher power contemplating a large object for driving nails into wood?

18 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

just learned about this utter scumbag

I’m certain the last time I heard about her, it was because she received an email from a constituent unhappy with her voting for something, changed it to include a death threat and then posted online about receiving a death threat to elicit sympathy.

To see that she remains utter vermin is truly astounding.

17 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

yeah its in that thread. unreal. the guy she's approvingly liking is a scumbag too.

Fair enough. I’ve never heard of Mayhar Tousi before, but he seems to call himself a “political YouTuber” on fucking LinkedIn, which is all the evidence I need to write him off as a total  arsehole and probably* a VL as well.

*definitely

59 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’m certain the last time I heard about her, it was because she received an email from a constituent unhappy with her voting for something, changed it to include a death threat and then posted online about receiving a death threat to elicit sympathy.

To see that she remains utter vermin is truly astounding.

Was this the absolutely brilliant "Get in the sea" post? 

55 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

yeah its in that thread. unreal. the guy she's approvingly liking is a scumbag too.

Tousi is a truly vile character, continually sharing right-wing contrarian invective. 

41 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

What was it?

Seems to have been removed now.

It was almost too beautiful to describe but I'll try to do it justice. Not even joking, possibly the funniest thing in the history of the internet, and will go down in legend for the people that saw it in the 20 minutes or so it was left up.

Tory candidate for MSP posted a video, 55 year old guy dressed a bit like a gadgy, you're not gonna believe this.  He posted a video of him doing 18 shit pull-ups, panting and gasping for air with each one, more and more each time, really struggling.  Attached to it was a message saying he can do 18 pull-ups (😂) and that's more than any SNP candidate can do because they don't take responsibility or something. Genuinely thought it was a parody, was not.  Got absolutely slated until he deleted it, claiming he was making some broader point people are too dumb to understand.  LEGENDARY.

He said something like I can do 18 pull-ups and that's for than any SNP parliamentary candidate can do I know this because they don't take responsibility blah blah blah

Creepy video of this old guy grunting and panting as he struggles through 18 shit half pull-ups in a seedy little bedroom dressed like a mink 🤣