General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

45 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

This will go largely unnoticed and uncommented upon.  There’s times I fucking despair.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55330945

another grim first, air pollution listed as cause of death of a child in London.

The Uber kunt Rees Mogg calls the UNICEF announcement about funding breakfast clubs for UK children an "utter disgrace" and a "political stunt". They really are the lowest of the low, utter scum.
Just came on to post about this having seen it on BBC. Him saying UNICEF should be ashamed of themselves is one of the most brazen, brassnecked takes on anything I have ever seen.

But once again, we are wasting our time calling a known c**t a c**t.

Let's instead once more congratulate the constituents of Jacob Rees-Mogg on getting up on election day, and going out the house with the intention of placing this wretch in a position of power and influence, and who will in a few years, undoubtedly do so again. The true cancerous wankers of this broken country.

The people of North East Somerset are the enemy of decency.

15 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

The Uber kunt Rees Mogg calls the UNICEF announcement about funding breakfast clubs for UK children an "utter disgrace" and a "political stunt". They really are the lowest of the low, utter scum.

He insisted that famine and poverty only exist in the developing world and that is where UNICEF should be focusing their efforts. Rees Mogg knows what it is like to be hungry and if he says school children in the UK are not living in poverty and are not going hungry, then I know who I am going to believe. 

4110DF8600000578-0-image-m-7_1496511654674.jpg

15 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

I blame the BBC for the rise of Mogg and Bojo.   

There misguided attempts to ridicule the pair of the on HIGNFY only raised their levels of exposure and gave them a platform to appeal to the radical, right wing elements of their party and look where we are now.   See Forage too.

f**k the bbc and f**k the tories and while we're at it axe the poll tax.

Actually the last one has been done.

Rees Mogg is the quintessential Tory, private school, rich beyond all imagination, aristocratic wife, planet zog, and a horrible heartless c**t that has never lived in the real world.  A vile creature.

Just came on to post about this having seen it on BBC. Him saying UNICEF should be ashamed of themselves is one of the most brazen, brassnecked takes on anything I have ever seen.

Let's instead once more congratulate the constituents of Jacob Rees-Mogg on getting up on election day, and going out the house with the intention of placing this wretch in a position of power and influence, and who will in a few years, undoubtedly do so again. The true cancerous wankers of this broken country.

Even by JRMs own very low bar though an attack on a children's charity for having the temerity to highlight child poverty in this country only for him to denounce it as a political stunt as no such thing exists is beyond contempt yet I haven't seen a single MSM outlet call him out on it, nor even question the legitimacy of his stance. It through the looking glass stuff to start saying child poverty doesn't exist here and that UK charities should concentrate their efforts overseas. Of course that would in no way have anything to do with his party recently slashing the overseas aid budget would it ???

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Even by JRMs own very low bar though an attack on a children's charity for having the temerity to highlight child poverty in this country only for him to denounce it as a political stunt as no such thing exists is beyond contempt yet I haven't seen a single MSM outlet call him out on it, nor even question the legitimacy of his stance. It through the looking glass stuff to start saying child poverty doesn't exist here and that UK charities should concentrate their efforts overseas. Of course that would in no way have anything to do with his party recently slashing the overseas aid budget would it ???

but this is exactly where we are. Misrepresentation, lies and propaganda trotted out on a daily basis without challenge. Brexit, corruption/procurement contracts, Covid-19 mishandling, internal market bill, International Law violations etc etc - all issues that would have had voters and the media up and arms only a few years ago are now deemed synonymous with what we can expect from the Tory Party - a Govt/party that got voted in with an increased majority. They can literally rip the pish on everything and anything and by-Christ, they are happy to do so.