Jump to content

General Politics Thread


Granny Danger

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

If a society doesn't engage a ludicrous, fradulent grifter who says racist things for money, in the cultured art of debate, can it truly consider itself a society?

178jgu.jpg

Sadly no.

Robinson must be defeated in the marketplace of ideas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

The antifa-scists are showing themselves up as a bunch of fascists tbh.

Someone throws an egg at a Politican and gets 15 months in Jail.

Tommy Robinson  ( not his real name ) gets attacked three times in one day and the Police take no action. 

And people on here will support those Fascists who did it.

Edited by sureiknow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, muirkirk nil said:
Oh Tommy Tommy
 

Outstanding. Showed his true colours in the aftermath too.

Would you not? 

Throw a Milk Shake over someone with Balls and see what happens.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Someone throws an egg at a Politican and gets 15 months in Jail.

Tommy Robinson  ( not his real name ) gets attacked three times in one day and the Police take no action. 

And people on here will support those Fascists who did it.

Fascists hate non-white people, gay people, usually women, anyone who thinks equality is a good idea. The only thing stopping them from rounding people up into vans is the force of the police and the legal system.

Anti-fascists are against fascists. No-one else.

If you're worried about anti-fascists, who's side are you on?

And what do you think the British armed forces were doing between 1939 and 1945, if not killing fascists?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Fascists hate non-white people, gay people, usually women, anyone who thinks equality is a good idea. The only thing stopping them from rounding people up into vans is the force of the police and the legal system.

This is wrong. Fascism isn't a particular set of beliefs, it's a system in which beliefs (regardless of what they are) are enforced onto others. I know it doesn't go down well on here. But those lefties are every bit as fascist as Tommy and his gang.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

This is wrong. Fascism isn't a particular set of beliefs, it's a system in which beliefs (regardless of what they are) are enforced onto others. I know it doesn't go down well on here. But those lefties are every bit as fascist as Tommy and his gang.

Surely even you understand that "those lefties" are only targeting Tommy and his gang, and no-one else. But Tommy and his gang are targeting millions of innocent people living peacefully in this country. Surely you get that, at least?

4 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

"Anti-Fascists are as bad as Fascists" is, and has always been, the argument of an imbecile. 

Yep. It's an argument that would mean my grandfathers were as bad as Hitler cos they were in the 8th army.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GordonS said:

Surely even you understand that "those lefties" are only targeting Tommy and his gang, and no-one else. But Tommy and his gang are targeting millions of innocent people living peacefully in this country. Surely you get that, at least?

Surely even you understand that it doesn't make it ok. Saying they're "only" targetting Tommy and his gang, doesn't justify what they're doing. Their behaviour isn't doing anything to make the world a better place, even if they're foolish enough to think so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

"Anti-Fascists are as bad as Fascists" is, and has always been, the argument of an imbecile. 

"It's ok to be a fascist as long as it's against other fascists" is, and has always been, the arguement of a fascist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

That lad in the Young Ones said "fascist" a lot, didn't he. Something to think about.

We should base all of our life lessons on fictional characters right enough. F**k intellectual thinking. We have fictional comedy to fill that gap. yXAbrOQ.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Glorious to see Tinytommeh being publicly humiliated. I'd have preferred to see him seriously injured but that'll do for starters. No surprise to see sureiknow desperately seeking attention on the subject

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"It's ok to be a fascist as long as it's against other fascists" is, and has always been, the arguement of a fascist.
You clearly haven't got a fucking clue. Imagine thinking you combat racist c***s by having a chat with them. What part of Yaxley-Lennon's message is protected by free speech? Muslims are rapists? Muslims are the enemy? What racist, vile abuse must we be forced to tolerate? A bully bringing his gang on to the streets in order to intimidate and frighten innocent people is classic fascism. Fighting fascism is the mark of a decent, civilised society.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cable_Street

Maybe some day they'll put a plaque up on the spot.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

This is wrong. Fascism isn't a particular set of beliefs, it's a system in which beliefs (regardless of what they are) are enforced onto others. I know it doesn't go down well on here. But those lefties are every bit as fascist as Tommy and his gang.

No. That is wrong in every particular. A system of enforcing beliefs is authoritarianism. Fascism is entirely it's own belief system that incorporates authoritarianism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...