Jump to content
Granny Danger

General Politics Thread

Recommended Posts

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39565700?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

The G7 group of nations has failed to reach agreement over threatening new sanctions against Russia and Syria.

Foreign ministers were seeking a common position on the Syrian conflict, before the US secretary of state flies to Russia to try to persuade it to abandon its Syrian ally.

The nations agreed there was no solution to the Syria crisis with President Assad in power.

But UK proposals to target sanctions at senior military leaders were sidelined.

The UK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mjw said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39565700?ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbcnews&ns_source=facebook

The G7 group of nations has failed to reach agreement over threatening new sanctions against Russia and Syria.

Foreign ministers were seeking a common position on the Syrian conflict, before the US secretary of state flies to Russia to try to persuade it to abandon its Syrian ally.

The nations agreed there was no solution to the Syria crisis with President Assad in power.

But UK proposals to target sanctions at senior military leaders were sidelined.

The UKemoji90.png

I sincerely hope that Boris reminded the G7 that we've got Trident as plan B.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

C9Hyva4XgAAJE7k.jpg

I haven't seen the Twitter thread, but I'd bet my next 10 years wages that Findlay didn't reply.
It's the Scottish Labour way on Twitter to talk shite and not bother responding.  The online version of "chap door, run away".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Shared by Ned Snr ffs:

 

 

Tell your Dad to stay off American websites. Turtles ffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Shared by Ned Snr ffs:

 

FB_IMG_1491932931008.jpg

Terrible stuff that. It's an old American joke used to describe Bush, Obama etc. You can see they've left rancher in there instead of changing it to farmer and dumb arse changed from dumb ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Shared by Ned Snr ffs:

 

FB_IMG_1491932931008.jpg

Meanwhile the correct terminology for Labour politicians is "c***s" - strangely it seldom needs to be explained to anyone why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So....Ms. Davidson supports the rape clause, but uses a spokesperson to confirm this.

Can any conservative voter on this forum give me one damn good reason why a woman has to relive one of the most traumatic experiences imaginable to receive benefits?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mizfit said:

So....Ms. Davidson supports the rape clause, but uses a spokesperson to confirm this.

Can any conservative voter on this forum give me one damn good reason why a woman has to relive one of the most traumatic experiences imaginable to receive benefits?

Best of luck waiting for an answer on that one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So....Ms. Davidson supports the rape clause, but uses a spokesperson to confirm this.

Can any conservative voter on this forum give me one damn good reason why a woman has to relive one of the most traumatic experiences imaginable to receive benefits?


Because scroungers, or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted this elsewhere - no doubt others have received this through the post. A complete SNP Bad piece of propoganda with not even an atom of positive reasoning to support a Tory vote. And they have the cheek to say the SNP are obsessed with IndyRef2!!

 

526561d6d40368f9cb69523c7a951dea.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/04/2017 at 07:53, Granny Danger said:

It amazes me that posters can remember what other posters posted years ago, let alone get wound up by it.

Im not just talking about this post but you see it happening on occasion on GN.

I can barely remember what I posted last week

Less than 24 hours later:-

:whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back on topic:-

32 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Posted this elsewhere - no doubt others have received this through the post. A complete SNP Bad piece of propoganda with not even an atom of positive reasoning to support a Tory vote. And they have the cheek to say the SNP are obsessed with IndyRef2!!

 

526561d6d40368f9cb69523c7a951dea.jpg

No, council elections aren't about sending messages about referendums that are Holyrood's affairs, they are about the people you want looking after the bin collecting, the street lighting, social services, etc; & anyone voting on the reasons Jo-Lipsett-in-Middle-Age gives for voting Tory deserves to live in the medieval hovel five years of any Tory council will reduce their locality to.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...