General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

15 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

She's critical of anti-semitism in the party. That's basically it. She's been vocal about it for a while but recently I've noticed Owen Jones has got involved so his followers have piled on.

“You (I) have absolutely no good faith whatsoever” This is a dog-whistle @OwenJones84. The #JC4PM brigade will hear “political smear by Jew.” You’re fully aware of this.

She is a total moron and is being played like a fiddle by David Collier.

#WOKE celebrities and the whole "UK Politics" Twitter needs fired into a skip.

Hot (clap emoji) takes (clap emoji) from Gary Lineker and Rachel Riley bQshDtu.png

@EuroSteve#FBPE#PEOPLESVOTE getting thousands of retweets for 75+ tweet threads on WTO rules that he's lifted from Google bQshDtu.png

Politicians on Twitter in general bQshDtu.png

#DISSOLVETHEUNION bQshDtu.png

@David76868685848490 and other obvious bots getting bites bQshDtu.png

I simply assumed she was an attention-seeking cretin who had probably noticed the "success" various right wing wids had in the US political scene by posting inflammatory anti-left wing pish on social media. Did she not post something entirely unfounded about anti-semitism within Labour then go crying to the media when she got stick on twitter over it? 
She's basically posting about stuff she doesn't really understand.

I could guarantee that she doesn't know the difference between antisemitism and anti-zionism.

Owen Jones made a post about something on Holocaust Memorial Day. Someone accused him of ignoring that it was Holocaust Memorial Day. He then showed them the four separate posts he made about the Holocaust Memorial Day. Rachel Riley decided to accuse him of making Holocaust Memorial Day all about himself. Normal behaviour. Tbf, he probably shouldn't have shared the video of himself reenacting Count Dankula's video.

39 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I really really really dislike Ross Greer, he’s a wee fanny, but I hate Morgan more, lets see how this one plays out.

Greer seems to have reduced virtually every Britnat to a blubbering seething mess, so kudos on that, if nothing else.

Morgan is a seedy OFTW b*****d and in constant search of approval from fat, brexit voting white van man types, so this'll be a bit of a clusterfuck. I expect he'll have some sort of WW2 veteran/relative and a Tory on for back up as he won't want to risk getting telt by a wee ginger Green Party MSP on his own.

God I hate the 2 of them. Greer just strikes me as completely arrogant. And Morgan hacks dead peoples phones.
You have to question your whole approach to life when you're with piers morgan and folk have decided he's not the biggest c**t in the room.