General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

6 hours ago, NotThePars said:

The guy who wrote that dodgy blog about Rhea Wolfson has been expelled from the SNP. The blogosphere’s taken it well. https://randompublicjournal.com/2018/11/28/open-letter-to-the-snp/

This is the first time i've seen the original blog.

The GMB is a Cockney clique that thinks Scotland should be North England in every respect, from its education system to the NHS and on to government. In that, the GMB is antagonistic to Scotland’s democratic ambitions. Readers will remember the GMB is often aided by UNISON. Both unions canvassed ruthlessly against Scottish independence in the 2014 referendum. Neither is a friend to Scotland’s constitutional or civil rights.

You cannot be a worker’s union and simultaneously campaign against full democratic rights. Both are cornerstones of democracy.  Simply put, the GMB is another wing of the campaign to Bring Back the Great British Empire.

What a crackpot.

Edit

We do not ostracise unions in Scotland, we encourage their participation, but note I am talking about indigenous unions not English orientated unions carrying the flag of  British nationalism and its agenda.

Fucking hell!

Edited by Detournement

14 hours ago, Detournement said:

This is the first time i've seen the original blog.

What a crackpot.

Edit

Fucking hell!

The  cybernats are absolute loonballs.  I daresay a couple of them post on here.  A yes-campaigning associate of mine had the temerity to call them out on their Twitter posting habits, and it's turned out utterly bizarre.  She's taken it well, but some of these crackpots are threatening to call the police on her for acts against independence, or something.

By the way, did this Grouse Beater chap actually sign an open letter from bloggers defending himself?

Also, "bloggers and other influencers"... these guys have serious ego issues.

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

The  cybernats are absolute loonballs.  I daresay a couple of them post on here.  A yes-campaigning associate of mine had the temerity to call them out on their Twitter posting habits, and it's turned out utterly bizarre.  She's taken it well, but some of these crackpots are threatening to call the police on her for acts against independence, or something.

That didn't really happen, did it?

Theresa May has promised to be “robust” in discussions with the Saudi Crown Prince at the G20, and is expected to raise the killing of Jamal Khashoggi and the plight of Yemen.

What the f**k is she going to say him? Cool it on the chainsaw massacres or it's going to be awkward selling you more shit to drop on the Yemen?

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

What the f**k is she going to say him? Cool it on the chainsaw massacres or it's going to be awkward selling you more shit to drop on the Yemen?

When Russia can carry out murders on your doorstep without recourse then you’re a busted flush.

1 hour ago, Sooky said:

Shadow international development secretary resigns from post. I’m presuming this incident last night may have played a part...

IMG_5603.jpg

She is still employing her son.

She should get punted.

Dominic Raab is this week’s publicity seeking c**t.
Everyone's favourite sociopathic punch doll at it too of course.DP96R-NX4AA0PuF.thumb.jpg.faad60f977f193b1bee518102fa64e13.jpg
f**k's sakes. I can't be bothered checking but I'm fairly certain both of those verminous c***s will have voted in favour of all the Tories welfare reform bills.