• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Granny Danger

General Politics Thread

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

You said Most of corbyns vote winning policies are already in place in Scotland

Which is a load of shite.

What did I say in the next sentence you lying fanny?

Superb stuff that the utter fantasist is now a corbynista

16 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

What did I say in the next sentence you lying fanny?

The next part only makes any sense if you are a myopic nationalist.

By your logic Labour campaigned for No in 2014 so we are stuck with austerity until the mythical second referendum is won.

8 minutes ago, Detournement said:

The next part only makes any sense if you are a myopic nationalist.

By your logic Labour campaigned for No in 2014 so we are stuck with austerity until the mythical second referendum is won.

Give it up HB you absolute weirdo.  Nobody buys your pish.

Actually have a master's in politics champ.  It's off the charts stupid.  Jaw droppingly idiotic.

Things it doesn't cover. IRAQ.

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.

60 Minutes (5/12/96)

Yeah, I’d be wary of holding Albright up as a paragon of virtue.

On ‎07‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 00:16, Mastermind said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Imagine having Mastermind justifiably laughing at you.

Madeline Albright is responsible for more deaths than Donald Trump is as it stands.

The new health secretary has received £32,000 in donations from the chairman of the IEA. The IEA is a think tank that campaigns for NHS privatisation. The IEA don't disclose who funds them but it's most likely American private health companies.

Human turd Kate Andrews who seems to get more BBC airtime than even Farage also works for the IEA.

How did this utter moron get elected?

7 hours ago, RiG said:

How did this utter moron get elected?

Looking forward to her next speech, where she highlights the Scottish Government's woeful failure to increase defence spending, followed by their woeful failure to negotiate Brexit successfully.

The vast majority of folk will never know that Hair is, at best, an incompetent ignoramus, and will read statements like the above completely unchallenged.

We're all fucked, lads.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Looking forward to her next speech, where she highlights the Scottish Government's woeful failure to increase defence spending, followed by their woeful failure to negotiate Brexit successfully.

And our failure to qualify for the Euros.

Think yourselves lucky. That hopeless c**t is my MP

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-44816015

Jared O'Mara has quit the Labour Party. I suppose he is an example of what can happen when you don't expect to win a seat so don't do your vetting thoroughly enough. 

Did he try to do a Spacey with his resignation?

Oh no it’s even worse. “Yes I called someone an ugly bitch but have you ever heard of a thing called AUTISM? Checkmate.