General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Aye, there's absolutely no way Corbyn is the worst c**t in UK politics. There's an entire party of folk who are worse by default.
This.

Tory politicians are, without exception, absolute fucking vermin.

Corbyn is unquestionably an arsehole, and completely out of his depth, but every single Tory c**t opposite him in parliament is worse.

With the exception of the EU, Scottish Independence and now, it seems, Trident, I agree with Corbyn on most things.

If he was a little more astute he’d have a real chance of getting rid of May and this Tory government but sadly I think he’s going to f**k it up.

On 3/9/2018 at 21:48, NotThePars said:

The generous readings people are trying to give it doesn’t excuse it whatsoever. It’s bad, unnecessary and is a large red flag for me.

Yeah, wages and workers' rights are the issue not the origin of whoever is working. Corbyn being cynical here. Used to respect him despite some differing views. He's a p***k like the rest.

No idea where this goes really so I'll stick it here (oo er).

I saw that Tommy Robinson had his head kicked in in the last day or so. Pleasing. But he is also whining on about some far right journalist from Canada who was held at some UK airport by the Home Office (or something). Apparently the journalist in question received the following letter from the Home Office which surely cannot be genuine? It looks fake as f'ck.

2 minutes ago, RiG said:

No idea where this goes really so I'll stick it here (oo er).

I saw that Tommy Robinson had his head kicked in in the last day or so. Pleasing. But he is also whining on about some far right journalist from Canada who was held at some UK airport by the Home Office (or something). Apparently the journalist in question received the following letter from the Home Office which surely cannot be genuine? It looks fake as f'ck.

Must be a fake. It reads like it has been written by a 10 year old. 'Insight tensions' :lol:.