General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

23 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The fumes from industrial rug fixative must be having an effect but are they a controlled substance and has he put his local ironmonger on the staff?

2019-01-29T140500Z_212744029_MT1WENN35937973_RTRMADP_3_WENN-NEWS-20190129-NEWS-BREXIT-PROTESTERS-WESTMINSTER-290119 (1).jpg

I hope he's on drugs, the only way you can explain him.

27 minutes ago, betting competition said:

FF68UkRWYAYKkTg?format=jpg&name=medium

Imagine you are a good honest, hard-working drug dealer, you get your door put in and that's the sight that greets you.  At least Priti looks sufficiently evil when she does this stuff.

5 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Lots of talk about drugs in Parliament, with reports that the Speaker has been in talks to bring in sniffer dogs. A report suggested that one MP put their drug dealer on their staff.

Anyone want to hazard a guess to the identity of the unnamed MP?

Saw something online about it being a former Labour MP who was recently elected and deposed again, with the drugs allegations being fairly well known in his constituency.

Of course, I read it online, so it's almost certainly shite, but this game of Guess Who? could be fun.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I'll give you a clue.  I have previously started a thread on P&B concerning this person.

I attempted to cheat and looked up your Topic posts. I gave up looking after the first 5 pages 😂

I'm going to assume it wasn't David Amess. 

Lots of talk about drugs in Parliament, with reports that the Speaker has been in talks to bring in sniffer dogs. A report suggested that one MP put their drug dealer on their staff.
Michael Gove has allegedly had a history of snorting coke.

On 06/12/2021 at 18:33, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 06/12/2021 at 08:24, ICTChris said:

Michael Gove has allegedly had a history of snorting coke.

I think he's been doing cake.

Definite signs of "Czech neck" and after effects of stimulating his Shatner's Bassoon.