General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

It's fantastic news this is the calibre of candidate the Tories can attract now. I haven't checked but I assume he's got a lot of rangers/Chelsea/trump/Brexit posts?

His likes had a few things that could be construed as abuse.

11 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
13 minutes ago, NotThePars said:
Because all billionaires should be in prison 

Absolute nonsense.

No one's ever earned a billion pounds on their own labour, no one personally needs a billion pounds, and they make the world a worse place just by existing. And they're not gonna shag you, mate.

No one's ever earned a billion pounds on their own labour, no one personally needs a billion pounds, and they make the world a worse place just by existing. And they're not gonna shag you, mate.
Forgive me for wanting to live in a society which values the rule of law. I look forward to you getting rid of everything you don't personally need.

32 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Forgive me for wanting to live in a society which values the rule of law. I look forward to you getting rid of everything you don't personally need.

You're not forgiven but thank you for your anticipation.

38 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

The law should be if you are billionaire it's head in a basket time.

12 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

All that money and he still looks like those old fellas that would take their teeth out and gurn. He seems to have been Khodorkovsky'd.

I see China has sentenced an embezzling bank chief to death with no possible parole for 2 years like usual, interesting happenings.

Death with no parole for 2 years???

On 04/01/2021 at 17:55, NotThePars said:

You've shared this on here four minutes after it was tweeted out which I'm absolutely fascinated by. How did you find this tweet from some rando from Detroit? Who are they? Who is Jamey Braunstein? Why should anyone be remotely concerned by it?

Im convinced that the men who complain about trans people and act all outraged that they have the audacity to exist are the ones who are privately very much attracted to trans ladies and do the outrage stuff to over compensate.