General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

So, let's see if I've got this right. At a point in time when it is becoming widely accepted that homeworking is going to form part of future working patterns, Douglas Ross's big idea for the Scottish economy is the tired old mantra of massive investment in transport. Not content with the massively expensive punt that is HS2, the Tories still seem to think that big ticket road and rail projects in themselves bring sustainable jobs when the evidence is flimsy at best. Still, I suppose he had to announce something.

So, let's see if I've got this right. At a point in time when it is becoming widely accepted that homeworking is going to form part of future working patterns, Douglas Ross's big idea for the Scottish economy is the tired old mantra of massive investment in transport. Not content with the massively expensive punt that is HS2, the Tories still seem to think that big ticket road and rail projects in themselves bring sustainable jobs when the evidence is flimsy at best. Still, I suppose he had to announce something.
The big Pret must stay open.

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:
On 02/09/2020 at 11:26, Dunfermline Don said:
I see the Moggies are being sent back to school in the mid 80s Hearts away strips.IMG_0895.thumb.jpg.220146eeaf5f4fbe1aeb29dd3db17b94.jpg

Is that a fucking cravat three of them are wearing ???

Not a jambo but that was a class kit. Here's John Colquhoun in action. He was a fucking great player.

0_John-Colquhoun-Hearts.jpg

1 hour ago, Billy Jean King said:

Is that a fucking cravat three of them are wearing ???

That's Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher, Peter Theodore Alphege, Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam, Mary Anne Charlotte Emma, Tom Wentworth Somerset Dunstan and Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius to you, peasant.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:
I see the Moggies are being sent back to school in the mid 80s Hearts away strips.IMG_0895.thumb.jpg.220146eeaf5f4fbe1aeb29dd3db17b94.jpg

The new series of american horror sTory looks shite

That's Sixtus Dominic Boniface Christopher, Peter Theodore Alphege, Anselm Charles Fitzwilliam, Mary Anne Charlotte Emma, Tom Wentworth Somerset Dunstan and Alfred Wulfric Leyson Pius to you, peasant.
It may well be but 3 of the over entitled little brats are still wearing a fucking cravat. Never mind probably had their first regulation scheduled caning by now with a buggering scheduled for the weekend.

I see the Moggies are being sent back to school in the mid 80s Hearts away strips.

Thank you, that's been bothering me all day.

10 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
Wales full of empty headed natters and xenophobic err.. leek eaters ?

I've seen a couple of things about support for Welsh independence being on the rise recently. Is this a genuine, meaningful trend, or news outlets becoming very excited over very little?

16 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Thank you, that's been bothering me all day.

I've seen a couple of things about support for Welsh independence being on the rise recently. Is this a genuine, meaningful trend, or news outlets becoming very excited over very little?

Posted their highest level in the summer there. Still only around 25% though.