General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve no idea who the c**t is but he looks like he needs a punch to the smug chops.

63C56DAF-D195-4467-91EA-219584F9F04A.jpeg

Don't think you can trust anyone who only grows facial hair on the outlines of their face. Makes him look like a child's drawing.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Ive come to expect a bit of antisemitism from Labour and their supporters but blatant racism? :P

Would have been a wee bit more convincing in your outrage if yoiu'd got in before my response, but hey ho, I've left an open goal there. Batter in.

The prospect of an election pact between the two main gammon parties should be the major concern that has developed over the last 24 hours, as Johnson is currently far too weak to do serious damage in the job. Particularly given that the Mumbleclown would be totally ill-equipped to fight a campaign on two fronts, yet would still hoover up votes from donkey in a red rosette voters and the Momentum weirdos to prevent any other party even remotely near the centre ground from winning enough seats in rUK. It would result in a gammon landslide.

Jeremy Corbyn's sheer uselessness is the best bet that Brexiteers now have to achieve their goal and they're beginning to cotton on to that. 

18 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

You know I thought Boris was 0% Good Guy 100% w**k. 

But he's sacked Fox and Mundell so that makes him about 20% Good Guy 80% w**k now. 

Making Priti Patel Home Secretary reinstates that 20% wankery with interest. Johnson is a fat c*unt and the sooner his heart explodes due to the pressures of office the better. Hopefully he remains alive long enough to see Scotland independent, though.

Jesus Christ - Corbyn has broken this fuckwit already! Johnson is going absolutely batshit in the House, just stream of consciousness mentalness. TV gold, but fucking scary.

Just realised what he reminds me of, when I half expected the next lot of young steers to be paraded in front of buyers.

Edited by WhiteRoseKillie
update

11 minutes ago, Warren Mears said:

Takes some level of idiocy to let fucking Corbyn have that level of control.

One thing I think is impossible, and that is to underestimate the level of stupidity and lacke of awareness this clown displays.

Oh, look - Swinson's just got up on her pins - wearing a blue dress. Gissa job, Boris! Fancy a wee coalition, big man?

Yellow Tory CúNT.

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Those were election pledges from the frontbenchers

Johnson has slipped a couple of times and used the word "manifesto". Oh, please make it soon - every single Party Leader would make mincemeat of that cúnt outside of this playground - and the halfwits who criticise Corbyn et al would be the ones who tune into leaders' debates, as it's the closest politics comes to the reality tv these folk love.

Johnson has slipped a couple of times and used the word "manifesto". Oh, please make it soon - every single Party Leader would make mincemeat of that cúnt outside of this playground - and the halfwits who criticise Corbyn et al would be the ones who tune into leaders' debates, as it's the closest politics comes to the reality tv these folk love.

I dont watch reality tv but its refreshing that even half wits can see Corbyn would make a terrible PM.
General election, SNP manifesto for indy ref, we back their withdrawl agreement (which would have free trade) in exchange for permanent sec 60 powers and have our indy ref removing the ‘hard border’ shitey argument.

2 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

I dont watch reality tv but its refreshing that even half wits can see Corbyn would make a terrible PM.
General election, SNP manifesto for indy ref, we back their withdrawl agreement (which would have free trade) in exchange for permanent sec 60 powers and have our indy ref removing the ‘hard border’ shitey argument.

I, er, didn't mention Corbyn. You carry on, though.

On 24/07/2019 at 12:34, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Helen Grant (C, Maidstone) has just stood up on her hind legs in the House. Very impressive tan, which she definitely didn't have a fortnight or so ago. They knock off for six weeks this week, but she JUST COULDN'T FúCKING WAIT, could she?

23 hours ago, Blue-Toon said:

Helen Grant was the first black woman of mixed heritage to be elected as a Conservative MP (Wikipedia)

23 hours ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

That's a massive OOOPS on my part, then. I can only claim mistaken identity. I had absolutely no idea of her ethnicity, and really do feel bad now. In my defence (although there really is none - I've made a horrifically wrong assumption), I would normally be aware, if only through the Tories desperation to push such minority representatives as they have to the fore. I honestly had no idea.

Top picture from her own twitter.

72264.jpg.jpg

granthelen.jpg

Now I see what I've done - I got my scrawny Kent witches mixed up. Helen Whately (Faversham, I think) I was thinking of. Doh!

PMQs.png

Interesting that BJ appears to have surrounded himself with a cabinet, including brother, Jo, who will all be right behind him come what may, even if that means leaving without a deal. 

Didn't brother Jo, resign from May's cabinet arguing that there should be a second referendum, because the harmful effects of leaving (with or without a deal) were now becoming more widely recognised?