General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

25 minutes ago, CaspianChris said:

Ian Blackford calls fat Boris the racist he is and this guy gets just a little upset.   No doubt a Boris and no deal loving, Tory voting die hard.

I thought Blackford would've been better keeping his powder dry until Boris is the one facing PMQs, Treeeeza  was never going to condemn him (Boris) but the uproar from the Tories in and out of the House might just about have made it worthwhile!  

23 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Oooh

The look of absolute rage on his pus is mental;  like he genuinely wants to damage the lassie. He never even shat it one bit when he noticed the camera on him, what a fud. Horrible Tory c***s gonna horrible Tory c**t sadly. The great jettisoning of Unionist Tory politics in this country must be coming soon now. 

A shoe-in for the Heads Gone thread imo.

On 17/06/2019 at 19:37, Detournement said:

My issue with Gaelic is that it seems like an attempt to create a national history that only reflects a small part of the country and a minority of the population. And funnily enough it's the part of the country that stuck with feudalism well into the 18th century. While this is going on lots of other parts of Scottish history are completely obscured.

I've been trying to follow this, but these two points went way over my head. 

Apart from the geographical location, what's the connection with Gaelic and Feudalism?

Oooh

The look of absolute rage on his pus is mental;  like he genuinely wants to damage the lassie. He never even shat it one bit when he noticed the camera on him, what a fud. Horrible Tory c***s gonna horrible Tory c**t sadly. The great jettisoning of Unionist Tory politics in this country must be coming soon now. 
 A shoe-in for the Heads Gone thread imo.

I happened to overhear some of Nick Ferrari's LBC show this morning, and whilst I don't expect much from the type of person who chooses to listen to or contribute to his programme, I was shocked that it seemed to be almost unanimous from his listeners saying he did nothing wrong. I just fail to see how anyone can watch that video and side with the aggressive man in the bow tie.

No charges will be brought and appearances on Marr and Question time to come.
Yup. He might get a stern talking to. Folk forget that the Conservative Party is absolutely riddled with racists, misogynists and sex offenders. There's no way this shining example of Conservative values will be convicted of anything.