General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

If I hear her resignation speech played out once more on the meeja, I swear I will lose control.

What will you do? Throw things about the room?

Slam a clenched fist on the desk?

It'll be inescapable for a while yet

Sajid Javid?
Oh! No, won't be him as he's not white.
Though he may be a good choice as Leader.
Savid Javid that laid on a deportation flight for members of the windrush generation ?Is that the one your on about?

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Ffs the tories on the news channels already giving it "go back to Brussels" and get a better deal and tell them what we want emoji23.png

It’s mass delusion.  It will be hilarious when Johnson or whoever get offered exactly the same deal.

The absolute brass neck of that c**t citing Nicholas Winton and the kindertransport when she sent racist deportation vans out on the streets as Home Secretary and refused to take more than a pathetic handful of refugees from Syria and the wider Middle East.

IMG_0513.jpg

The odds on who'd replace May as PM makes me shudder. Johnson, Gove, Davis? Even Amber sodding Rudd is apparently thinking about it. A line of dismal career failures who somehow are considered for the most powerful political position in the UK.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

The odds on who'd replace May as PM makes me shudder. Johnson, Gove, Davis? Even Amber sodding Rudd is apparently thinking about it. A line of dismal career failures who somehow are considered for the most powerful political position in the UK.

The biggest joke is Rory Stewart.  He doesn’t look like he could run a burger van.