General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

Everyone gunning for May when really nobody else could have done much better. I’m not a Tory fan to put it mildly but really it’s all down to one person?

She has been give a shit job that wasn’t going to end well for her, however she has also made a total arse of that job.

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Everyone gunning for May when really nobody else could have done much better. I’m not a Tory fan to put it mildly but really it’s all down to one person?

She called an election she promised she wouldn't then nearly lost it because she didn't believe she had to listen to people: didn't meet voters,  ran from debates. She compounded a disastrous result by paying off an abhorrent organisation to support her in Parliament. Her wooden intransigence – no-one calls it perseverance any more – has continued with the EU negotiations. Saying she'll listen, but never listening. Repeatedly failing but not recognising failure. Reduced to having to promise to resign to get support; yet not actually resigning. She's ignorant, obstinate and nasty; qualities that shine through in every decision she makes and every sentence she speaks.

I can't think of a worse politician, never mind Prime Minister.

Edited by Mr Heliums

Getting awfully close to sympathy type ground here. Ground which should have already been scorched, salted and irradiated.

Nevertheless, as a reminder, she is a Tory c**t deserving of abuse and misery.

A particularly vicious and bigoted Home Secretary. There’s nothing more satisfying than watching her get ritually humiliated on a daily basis. One crisis for every person’s life she ruined.

Beeb positively wetting themselves over this.

Suggestions that she will at least want to stay in place for the visit of Trump. Why would anyone want to do that? If I was in her place I would much prefer to go now.

12 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Beeb positively wetting themselves over this.

Suggestions that she will at least want to stay in place for the visit of Trump. Why would anyone want to do that? If I was in her place I would much prefer to go now.

Imagine the carnage if she resigns as he steps off the plane