General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

You are quite obviously an idiot, I was referring to them having a racist issue with each other as opposed to them receiving abuse from EDL types.
The point I was making, which you just don't get, is that I honestly don't know anyone who's not a racist if applying today's standards, likewise if you look at the legal reference of "assault" I'd also doubt very much if almost all on this forum had not committed this act at least once in their lives.

What a crock of utter shite. PC gone mad mouth foaming shite.

I thought that the 'modern standards' for racism are that nobody's a racist. You certainly won't find anyone willing to put their hands up and admit it, outside of enclaves of the Internet like Stormfront.

I assume those folk do, at least. Be a bit bizarre to see them posting, "I'm no racist, but ALL JEWS MUST DIE SIEG HEIL!"

2 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Is this WATTOO character on the troll or genuinely as stupid as his posts make out?

It's you that's quite obviously the half witted moron if you don't understand them.

Racism isn’t just putting on an accent or making jokes about groups, it’s about the institutions and structures of modern life that are founded on racist tendencies and systemically discriminate against minority groups in a variety of ways. We’re all, presuming we’re all white, benefiting in some manner from these institutions and structures but it’s about recognising how we benefit and seeking to challenge that.

8 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Forgot about him. Has he been banned or did he finally get a ride over Xmas/New Year?

Off to Morocco for his gender reassignment surgery I heard. Not sure the direction but I'm sure we all wish him/her the best.

Edited by welshbairn

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Yip.  During the last two years when the country has been preoccupied with Brexit the Tories have carried on being cunty c***s.

Tough on crime; but not on one of their own...

Conservative MPs have set up a "holiday fund" for a Tory agent recently convicted in relation to election expenses fraud, Sky News can reveal.

Marion Little, who was involved with the 2015 campaign for Conservative MP for South Thanet Craig Mackinlay, was handed a fine and a suspended sentence last week.

https://news.sky.com/story/conservative-mps-set-up-holiday-fund-for-convicted-tory-agent-11609064