General Politics Thread

Granny Danger

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

PMQs should just be scrapped.  May is basically ignoring every difficult question on Europe, and most are difficult questions, and giving vacuous responses.

It serves no purpose at all.

I once saw an article where the journalist said something along the lines of "To be fair, it's not called Prime Minister's Answers".

Interesting article on changes to the US attitude towards Israel and the backlash against those promoting the debate.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/israel-palestine-michelle-alexander-bds-gaza-martin-luther-king-rashida-tlaib-a8743121.html

Whats the crack with the hot chick from countdown?All the labour types seem to be having a go

She's critical of anti-semitism in the party. That's basically it. She's been vocal about it for a while but recently I've noticed Owen Jones has got involved so his followers have piled on.

6 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

She's critical of anti-semitism in the party. That's basically it. She's been vocal about it for a while but recently I've noticed Owen Jones has got involved so his followers have piled on.

Some of her accusations have been pure shite though.

12 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Is this the made up anti-Semitism that is really anti-Zionism?

I simply assumed she was an attention-seeking cretin who had probably noticed the "success" various right wing wids had in the US political scene by posting inflammatory anti-left wing pish on social media. Did she not post something entirely unfounded about anti-semitism within Labour then go crying to the media when she got stick on twitter over it?