Beastisms

Rugster

Can we also add anyone who plays football and wears gloves whilst wearing a short sleeve top?

No. I've never understood those who think this is odd. Your arms have natural defences against the cold (hair and goosebumps) whereas your palms have neither and the backs of your hands only have a wee bit of hair, as do your fingers.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Men who wear white t-shirts underneath their shirt, not only that but they undo their top button to show the world of their beasty dress sense.

Wearing a white t-shirt underneath a white shirt is perfectly sensible. Stops them from being see-through. Wouldn't want any of the undershirt to be seen above the collar though (hence why I choose v-necks) .

Anybody with one of those cup final scarves with two teams on it.

Grown men wearing full football kit to go shopping with the wife. Add in grown men wearing either of the bigot sisters shirts - you just know they're shagging weans in the public loos.

No. I've never understood those who think this is odd. Your arms have natural defences against the cold (hair and goosebumps) whereas your palms have neither and the backs of your hands only have a wee bit of hair, as do your fingers.

Your body has hair and goosebumps, why wear a t-shirt at all? In any case, I'm not sure it's beastly behaviour, It's usually just neds that cart about football pitches looking like this.

Wearing a white t-shirt underneath a white shirt is perfectly sensible. Stops them from being see-through. Wouldn't want any of the undershirt to be seen above the collar though (hence why I choose v-necks) .

But then everyone can see your white t-shirt under your shirt and you look like your mother has dressed you. There's two folk in my work that sport this look all the time and they're definitely on the paedar.

I'll probably crucify myself here but I need to accept the opinion of P&B posters.

Coleslaw on pizza had me marked down as a beast.

I'd manage to forget all about this travesty, this outrage, this fucking abomination.

Coleslaw...on a PIZZA?!

Men with combovers. Accept that you're bald and move on.

I will pay you to tell my granddad that. The old boy lost it with my gran when she told him to give up.

I will pay you to tell my granddad that. The old boy lost it with my gran when she told him to give up.

Just copy and paste the opening list (including combover) into Daily Express headed paper and leave it in his house, he should believe it.

Well, that works with my Grandparents anyway.

Bissells Bar Polepark road is/was the epicentre for that look.

I can confirm it's still very much "en vogue" in Poley, both at Bissell's and the Queen Anne. Also seems to be the dominant look at the Campbeltown, and, to a lesser extent, at the Hawkhill Tavern. The other side of the Hawkie appears to be the current limit of student gentrification. Funnily enough you'll see the same look outside those boozers too - only it's sported ironically by people who probably cycled there on penny farthings.

Your body has hair and goosebumps, why wear a t-shirt at all? In any case, I'm not sure it's beastly behaviour, It's usually just neds that cart about football pitches looking like this.

But then everyone can see your white t-shirt under your shirt and you look like your mother has dressed you. There's two folk in my work that sport this look all the time and they're definitely on the paedar.

Only if you take you suit jacket off, and even then only if you are looking closely. It looks worse to see nipples through a shirt. It has the added benefit of preventing sweat stains during hotter weather. Undershirts should be worn beneath shirts. It's weird not to. It actually makes the shirt look better, less liable to crease and whiter.

Wearing a t-shirt in public, not under a shirt, as an adult is definitely a bit dodgy though. Exceptions for when playing football or exercising.

Archived