Beastisms

Rugster

Let's, quickly, clear this up.

When making coffee. The milk goes in the cup/ mug/ jam jar before the hot water. To prevent the coffee from burning.

You see, this is what I thought you beasts say to justify putting milk in first. However, that doesn't wash with me because let's face it, you're making an instant. Burning the coffee isn't going to make much difference to the racid muck that it is.

For the record - milk or sugar in coffee is beast behaviour and should not be tolerated.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see, this is what I thought you beasts say to justify putting milk in first. However, that doesn't wash with me because let's face it, you're making an instant. Burning the coffee isn't going to make much difference to the racid muck that it is.

For the record - milk or sugar in coffee is beast behaviour and should not be tolerated.

The above is exactly correct.

If you're too much of a pussy to actually enjoy coffee, just don't drink it. Don't hoy in a bunch of sugar and milk to make a child's version of the drink.

You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway. It's not in sync with evolution. Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet.

I understand crabs are mad for cow milk too. Just sayin'.

You shouldn't drink that stuff anyway. It's not in sync with evolution. Cows have only been domesticated for the last eight thousand years. Before that, they were running around mad as lorries. The human digestive system hasn't got used to dairy products yet.

No surprise.

snapshot20090101062148.jpg

I agree. I take my coffee like I like my women hot, strong, black and certainly not instant! My instructions were for the uneducated out there.

Just clocked Mozzas comment. Ooooft! Yeh cannae win wi some folk. :(

^^^^ Vegan Beast imho

Pol Pot, Hitler, Genghis Khan, BFTD - Vegans, beasts and ne'er do wells the lot of 'em. Still not as bad as the milky coffee brigade.

We must have killed half the world's population between us. BE A WEAR.

Slightly disappointed that nobody remembered that Snatch quote TBH :P

Debating the least beastly way to drink coffee is like asking whether you should buy a home or away Adam Johnson Sunderland top. ALL coffee drinkers are beasts. Disgusting, rancid, beastly stuff.

^^^^ green tea drinking beast deflecting attention type post

Archived