Beastisms

Rugster

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certainly enjoyed the pension money I lifted from her purse. Might even be able to buy myself a new handbag manly, rugged rucksack.

Anyway, I have another blood clot in my leg, and am finding it quite painful to stand - does this give me an exception to the "sitting shower" rule, or do I amputate and fashion a cool prosthetic out of a guitar?

Wallet, usually a front pocket I my jeans, shorts or trousers. Keys usually the other front pocket. Phone err, it's in the car right now, often gets left in the car or at home, I'm not that attached to it TBH

The Hibs young team are comprised of about one hundred 12-16 year olds, but there's one boy that's about 40 and wears one of those hats with the goggles in it that seems to be the ringleader. Definite beast.

post-36539-14563110376533_thumb.jpg

I think planning what pocket you put everything in is pretty beastly behaviour. Would say subconsciously you put your phone in easiest place to whip it out and this depends on your preferred hand but apart from that it changes depending on what you're wearing.

Boys, I have a confession to make here, a confession that undoubtedly dooms me to the Register.

Before I begin, let's recap on a full-on, unequivocal BEAST trait; Putting milk in your tea/coffee cup before adding the boiling water. This is clear molestation behaviour and rightly so. But, what I have commited is worse.

So I fire on the kettle, drop my one teaspoon of coffee and three of sugar into the cup and boost away for a quick slash while the water boils (or so I thought). I slide back into the kitchen, feeling refreshed and ready for a caffeine injection. Start pouring the water into the cup slowly... but what do I realise? Didnae even put the coffee or sugar in the f*cking cup did I? Only went and filled the cup with nothing but hot f*cking WATER. Even went as far as finishing my depraved act by then adding said ingredients and watching the coffee clump at the top, and then struggle to stir it enough until it mixed in. I knew then that this was my last coffee before being flung in the jail. Couldnae enjoy it :(

How could I forget to follow proper, non-BEASTly etiquette? No trial required.

Boys, I have a confession to make here, a confession that undoubtedly dooms me to the Register.

Before I begin, let's recap on a full-on, unequivocal BEAST trait; Putting milk in your tea/coffee cup before adding the boiling water. This is clear molestation behaviour and rightly so. But, what I have commited is worse.

So I fire on the kettle, drop my one teaspoon of coffee and three of sugar into the cup and boost away for a quick slash while the water boils (or so I thought). I slide back into the kitchen, feeling refreshed and ready for a caffeine injection. Start pouring the water into the cup slowly... but what do I realise? Didnae even put the coffee or sugar in the f*cking cup did I? Only went and filled the cup with nothing but hot f*cking WATER. Even went as far as finishing my depraved act by then adding said ingredients and watching the coffee clump at the top, and then struggle to stir it enough until it mixed in. I knew then that this was my last coffee before being flung in the jail. Couldnae enjoy it :(

Worse than Adam Johnson imo.

Coffee and sugar before hot water, milk after?

Inconsistently is a sign of the beast.

Coffee and sugar before hot water, milk after?

Inconsistently is a sign of the beast.

Milk before hot water is beastly.

Actually, milk in hot drinks at all is beastly. Milk isn't for adult humans, it's for baby cows.

Anyone that takes it is a paedophile bestialist.

Milk before hot water is beastly.

Actually, milk in hot drinks at all is beastly. Milk isn't for adult humans, it's for baby cows.

Anyone that takes it is a paedophile bestialist.

Do cows drink milk? Seems beastlike to me.

Let's, quickly, clear this up.

When making coffee. The milk goes in the cup/ mug/ jam jar before the hot water. To prevent the coffee from burning.

When making tea. The milk goes in, approximately 2 minutes, after the hot water. As this will let the teabag brew. Of course, this method is only applicable if your making builders tea, not if you have a tea pot on the go.

Sugar to taste, no more than two per cup/ mug/ whatever. Anymore than this and, as Mozza has pointed out, it's classed as enticement.

ETA I think Vanquinho is misleading us with this, partial, confession. Trying to play down his BEASTliness As he, probably, uses gummi Bears instead of sugar and AIDSyspunk instead of milk. The BEAST who confessed? Eh dinghies!

Archived