Beastisms

Rugster

One time in work I was taking a pee in the urinal closest to the mirror and noticed something on my face when I looked in the mirror.

Not sure why I did this but after I'd stopped pee'ing I did a 90 degree turn and faced the mirror, leaning over the sink to take my face closer to the mirror but without putting the wee man back in and zipping back up - it was late at night and work was quiet so can only assume I was feeling quite relaxed hence my lack of urgency to put it back in.

Anyway the punch line is that of course someone walked into the toilet in the middle of this action and (instead of just going "Awrite mate - got something on my face") I desperately tried to sort myself out quickly and as such made the situation 10x worse. It wasn't someone I knew either so no option to really explain and have a joke about it.

It was pen I had on my face in case you are wondering.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One time in work I was taking a pee in the urinal closest to the mirror and noticed something on my face when I looked in the mirror.

Not sure why I did this but after I'd stopped pee'ing I did a 90 degree turn and faced the mirror, leaning over the sink to take my face closer to the mirror but without putting the wee man back in and zipping back up - it was late at night and work was quiet so can only assume I was feeling quite relaxed hence my lack of urgency to put it back in.

Anyway the punch line is that of course someone walked into the toilet in the middle of this action and (instead of just going "Awrite mate - got something on my face") I desperately tried to sort myself out quickly and as such made the situation 10x worse. It wasn't someone I knew either so no option to really explain and have a joke about it.

OK, who skimmed past this and thought WTF?

I met my mate for a pint for the Bournemouth vs Everton game.

No worries.

I then noticed a couple of 'neds' walk in who tried to order 'venoms'. Knocked back so got double voddies and JD.

Both c@#ts were wearing jobby catcher style tracksuits.

This attire wouldn't be accepted in Partick boozers let alone Hyndland's #1 establishment.

They were ugly c@#ts too.

Turns out they smashed the bogs and stole my (broken) Thistle brolly.

They were on the ching too as they left baby wipes around the smashed cistern.

post-1545-14560014091716_thumb.jpg

I never noticed as my knee is still fucked so I was using the disabled bog at the side door.

My grandad today asked me if the Garth Chipper is still there in Letham.

I'm considering disowning him.

A wise move: anyone who uses the word 'chipper' for a takeaway shop forfeits all rights as a member of society.

A wise move: anyone who uses the word 'chipper' for a takeaway shop forfeits all rights as a member of society.

Even my Gran corrected him and said it was a chippy. Definite wrong one.

Just watched the paddy power advert, the 1 were the guy has 1% on his phone and he puts his phone in his front jean pocket.

Guys this is just so wrong, I've heard a few posters on here do it but I thought it was just a wee bit wackienest.

Think these c*nts are just after the vibrational thrill. Weirdos.

Wummin and their jack hammer rabbits thread for that pish.

Beastly basterts.

Front jean pocket is the correct place for your phone, you beast.

Opposite sides people, get a grip.

Wallet in the back right.

Phone back left.

Keys n stuff, front right.

Change n that, front left.

Any daliance with above goe's in the Beastism thread. Full Stop.

You're a monster.

Front right

Phone only

Front left

Keys, earphones, change

Back left

Nothing

Back right

Nothing

Wallet goes in the inside left breast pocket of jacket, or back left jeans/trouser pocket if the former option is not available.

Archived