Beastisms

Rugster

Indeed, one of the first people I thought of in a thread about "beastisms". You should be proud.

Says the boy that's in his mid 30s and sitting on the pc in his mum and dads house, where he still stays.

You've got beast written all over you Stan!!!

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hadn't realised quite what a beast I was until reading this thread. It's mainly clothes-based crimes but I am unrepentant.

• I like slip-ons and have a keen interested in designer loafers
  • I refuse to wear anything under shirts or jumpers
  • I like vests (though mainly for boxing)
  • I like a canvas belt

Agree with entire list with exception to one; absolutely nothing wrong with keeping coins in a back pocket. If keys are kept in a front pocket, which they should be, it saves having to rummage about next to your balls in a public place whilst trying to find the odds for a pint in a boozer, which looks beastly.

Any man that smokes menthol's is worth a watching

post-33318-14551039394898_thumb.jpg

^^^people who wear canvas belts.

Doing the 'come ahead' stance to opposition fans at the football is also incredibly beastly behaviour.

I agree with almost everything on the lift but what is it with rugster hating men who stand up to wipe?

I would like to add - men who wear a hat indoors, made even worse when they have a t shirt on and no jacket but still want to wear a hat.

Men who wear gloves/scarves when not at the football.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! A gentleman should always wear an undergarment under his shirt to prevent sweat staining. This may take the form of a "V" or crew necked t-shirt, though I would draw the line at wearing a vest. Vests are for beasts.

To prevent sweat staining? Sounds like something a beast would require after carrying out beastly acts.

I can't believe that never made the update!

Accidentally missed, will be updated shortly.

Sitting down in the shower is not coming off the list, and curry sauce is good with anything.

Accidentally missed, will be updated shortly.

Sitting down in the shower is not coming off the list, and curry sauce is good with anything.

What about grown men eating Ice Cream 99s? That's as creepy as it gets. I've attached an image as proof.

business-man-eating-ice-cream-510136.jpg

Utter c***s who wear a clip-on tie.

Clip on ties are only acceptable if you have to wear a tie while working behind a bar.

Men who own/use selfie sticks. Definitely for the watching.

Call me a bluff old traditionalist, but should 'enjoying sexual contact with weans' not be on the list?

I'd hate to see anyone getting off due to an oversight. So to speak.

Archived