Nick Grimshaw

Lost interest in Radio 1 at about 24 which is about their oldest target audience - i don't think i could listen to it for a full hour without being pissed off now. Grimshaw seems like a slimy cocky p***k who would be so much worse off the air.

I stuck them out for Gilles Peterson until they pensioned him off to Radio 6 which I refuse to listen to, as it is listened to exclusively by utter chuffties.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have it on just now and it all seems pretty much as it did in 2011 when I last listened, just one egotistical clown who thinks he's funny is replaced by another.

I remember it used to be jo whiley on at 10-1 followed by Colin and Edith, those were the days..

I quite like Scott Mills. Working down south for a few months and do a fair bit of driving so been listening to him in the afternoon.

Seems a decent fella.

Grimmy however seems like a fame hungry, obnoxious, 'look at me I'm famous' kind of twat.

There was one morning I forgot to turn radio 1 off and it was a decent song on so just decided to go with it. The last minute was interrupted by that p***k talking over it about his night.

Followed up by constantly interrupting the co-host to make some #lads jokes. You could hear the seethe in the co-hosts voice as he continued to do this.

Is it too late to hope they can get ABBA and Brotherhood of Man to use the rigamortis stiffened corpse of Sir Terry to publicly beat that talentless c**t Grimshaw to death on a Saturday night Eurovision Tribute show special, as a final service to public broadcasting in the UK.

I would watch that......

I would watch that on PPV.

Archived