Pars v Ayr

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Get it right up you Ayr you bottling fucks :lol:

Started sluggish, lost a cheap goal, then Cardle fannying about at the back costs a penalty (he never touched forrest, the diving wee c**t). Should have been one nil up before that as there was nothing wrong with Geggan's goal going through Flappy Hands Fleming. But, as if it were a metaphor for their season Ayr absolutely choked like the minnows they are and handed us a goal back, getting a man sent off at the same time. Ouch.

Second half coasted to an expected comfortable victory.

Glad you broke the bank to bring in that tattooed fanny :lol:

2-0 and you royally fucked it up :lol:

Enjoy fighting Airdrie for 4th :lol:

Get fucked Adams :lol:

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

To be fair to Ayr, they've made me concede that they maybe aren't such a small, insignificant club considering how many they brought through for their biggest game of the season.

72jCZQs.jpg

Can someone please retrieve Itzdrk from the toilets in the East Stand once he finishes crying/twitching?

Even after winning the game, both The Messiah and DAFC seem to be raging. Bizarre behaviour lads, you should be enjoying it rather than foaming.

VSKVnVN.jpg45bdSho.jpg

Id rather be an isis than a par

VSKVnVN.jpg45bdSho.jpg

Talking about kicking folk. Cheats deliberately went after Adams from the off.

I dont understand how the defender wasnt sent off for our penalty. Pretty sure that was a clear goal scoring oppurtinity otherwise

VSKVnVN.jpg45bdSho.jpg

Great result. As soon as McCall hooked Moore and Preston I was confident they wouldn't score again.

Geggan man of the match for me, he bossed the middle of the park.

I'm enjoying tonight cos no doubt we'll lose next week against Brechin!

Good game.

Thought Ayr edged the first half and should a lot of good movement in the final third. Thought we were poor in the first half and the sending off changed the game completely.

After Joe equalised I felt it was just a matter of how many we would score.

Would be interested to see Ayrs first pen claim as looked a pen from where I was.

Hoping for a glorious win for the Pars and see Murphy trudging down the tunnel after yet another demoralising defeat despite his play antics.

Plucky Ayr, the typical Scottish football team, glorious failures.

Don't get too upset now boys, start preparing for disappointment now.

Today was glorious. Just glorious. Seeing an implosion as the cheating caught up with them today. Striker Booked for diving. The thuggish Adams got karma served and limped off. And then a red for deliberate handball. The time wasting started so early but at the end rather than speed back up they all looked so demoralised and beaten, that they couldn't muster a challenge.

We weren't even decent today, and still won.

Plucky plucky Ayr. Such a shame.

Highlight for me was Paddy Boyle getting it rotten and it clearly affecting him. Poor Peter Murphy trudging off at the end with his pus tripping him was fantastic.

There you go Mr McCall. Best team in the league played today. Wasn't your lot though.

Ayr United, play with fire get burnt. Just got served. Tatty toodles now. ????????????????

:lol: Get it right up you Ayr you bottling fucks :lol:

Started sluggish, lost a cheap goal, then Cardle fannying about at the back costs a penalty (he never touched forrest, the diving wee c**t). Should have been one nil up before that as there was nothing wrong with Geggan's goal going through Flappy Hands Fleming. But, as if it were a metaphor for their season Ayr absolutely choked like the minnows they are and handed us a goal back, getting a man sent off at the same time. Ouch.

Second half coasted to an expected comfortable victory.

Glad you broke the bank to bring in that tattooed fanny :lol:

2-0 and you royally fucked it up :lol:

Enjoy fighting Airdrie for 4th :lol:

Get fucked Adams :lol:

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2

To be fair to Ayr, they've made me concede that they maybe aren't such a small, insignificant club considering how many they brought through for their biggest game of the season.

72jCZQs.jpg

Can someone please retrieve Itzdrk from the toilets in the East Stand once he finishes crying/twitching?

Bottling fucks? Holy shit how quickly fans seem to forget seasons gone by.

We put a great wee run together but after a few key injuries the difference in squads (due to the difference in budgets) became quite clear.

Dunfermline are a very good lower league side - and the owners/management have got it spot on THIS SEASON.

We, on the other hand, are miles better than we have been under our previous manager and finally look like we're on the up. We probably got carried away a bit and can hopefully look forward to a real playoff chance (although Peterhead outplayed us last week which is worrying. If we're still in league 1 next season we absolute need to go up - and under McCall I think that will be the case.

We put a great wee run together but after a few key injuries the difference in squads (due to the difference in budgets) became quite clear.

Dunfermline are a very good lower league side - and the owners/management have got it spot on THIS SEASON.

We, on the other hand, are miles better than we have been under our previous manager and finally look like we're on the up. We probably got carried away a bit and can hopefully look forward to a real playoff chance (although Peterhead outplayed us last week which is worrying. If we're still in league 1 next season we absolute need to go up - and under McCall I think that will be the case.

VSKVnVN.jpg45bdSho.jpg

Far too sensible mate. You're on the wrong forum.

My mate and I made a last minute decision to go up to this after the Hearts game got called off. I'll throw in my tuppence worth.

Didn't think there was an awful lot between the teams in the first half. Dunfermline knocked it about well without really creating much and Ayr looked dangerous on the break. Dunfermline could have got the ball out to the full backs a lot quicker, time and time again they found themselves in a lot of space due to the way Ayr set up but Falkingham (who played well) in particular was too slow in getting the ball out to them.

Geggan's goal looked OK to us, not really sure why that got chopped off! Would have changed the flow of the game for sure. Thought Ayr's first goal was taken really well, great ball in and a strong header. Penalty was a gift. All fine and well trying to play out from the back but there's times when you just need to clear your lines, and that was definitely one of those times. Would have been harsh on Dunfermline had they gone into half time 2-0 down, so the penalty was probably deserved on their part. Ref didn't have any choice but to send the boy off. Made for an exciting end to the first half!

Second half was a bit of a foregone conclusion as soon as Cardle equalised. Ayr then tried to play for the point (thought the number 15 who came on had a poor game) and got caught out. The midfield sat really deep and the striker was very isolated, but at 3-2 Stevenson started to get a bit more support. El Bakhtaoui, who I was very intrigued to see play, took his goal well but obviously benefited from the deflection. Sloppiness crept into Dunfermline's play but in the end it was a reasonably comfortable victory. Obviously the red card was the turning point.

Thought Geggan and Falkingham did well in the middle of the park and Moffat led the line really well, he has a turn of pace that I didn't think he had (we were expecting to watch a bit of a huddy in all honesty). Thought Richards-Everton looked a bit shaky, especially with the ball at his feet. Talbot had a really good game at left back.

Was Forrest the number 10 for Ayr? I thought he looked decent, and could have done better with that chance at the start of the second half. The number 3 had a decent game as well. Ryan Stevenson was his usual self, his body language stinks.

Good afternoon's entertainment though and we enjoyed ourselves. Nice padded seat in the main stand as well!

Title pretty much in the bag?

Thought we actual played really really well but the writing was on the wall after the sending off.

Shaded the first half after a good start by Dunfermline. Graham's header was a thumping finish and then Moore finished the penalty well.

Hard to tell whether it hit Gilly's hand, my initial reaction was it was his shoulder but we got the double whammy with a sending off and Moffat scoring. A well taken penalty.

From that point on, Dunfermline managed the second half really well. Got the goals they needed and just seen the rest of the game out without too many problems.

Cardle and Paton were terrific for Dunfermline. I enjoy watching Dunfermline as they have unbelievable pace in their side. Something we don't have.

Forrest was our man of the match by a mile, an excellent performance. Thought the subs were strange. Stevo was woeful and should have been off before Preston, who I thought played really well.

Looks to be Dunfermline's league now but I'm pleased with how we played today. No shame in that at all. Dunfermline are a good side with good players and the league table doesn't lie.

Wasn't at the game but gilmour seem to absolutely f**k it up for it for us.

Again McCall tactics seem to be strange taking Moore off leaving us with no pace to try and hit them on the break, which would have been our best chance of scoring.

In serious bother now regarding promotion as i cannot see how even with our strongest 11 we would beat Peterhead over 2 legs in the play-offs, haven't won up there for god knows how long and can never seem to do better than a draw or defeat at home.

Archived