Tea bagging

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eternal student looks down on of the the last century's greats.

56,000 plus posts in 9 years? Sad bassa alert.

Cool story; it needed a shit quote from Animal Farm to further enhance your total walloper status though.

It's truly a wonder why literally no-one showed up to spend an evening in your company.

It's pleasuring that you follow my activities so much, sorry I didn't invite you. Maybe next time eh?

Love

Grimbo

I have a box of Scottish blend in the cupboard for no reason other than it was what my mate brought over when visiting.

Maybe have one cup a week at home, 1 sugar, wee bit of milk.

Occasionally go for an English Breakfast tea in Starbucks or one of the cafe's around my work, same rules apply as above.

Tea drinker is used as an insult here.

Guest honestrae95

Anyone that drinks anything other than Scottish Blend is a no-voting, Tory c**t tbqhwya.

Splash of milk and one sugar to attract the kids, as Skidmarks says.

Come on, VikingTON, what's the deal with Orwell? I'm keen to hear your views on him. Granted I'm not an expert with everything he's done but from what I've read and researched so far about him, I can't see him being a 'walloper'.

You'll have a long wait for a qualified answer - he won't have one. It was just another means of getting a cheap jibe in at another poster.

To be fair, VT won't have anything against Orwell's work, because he won't know much about it - his responses to posts have shown often enough that his level of popular culture doesn't extend much past the likes of The Simpsons and movies like Anchorman. If anyone gave him a copy of The Odyssey or The Iliad he'd be branding a yellow eight-fingered cartoon character as a walloper too.

I always start the day off by making a pint of tea, rarely do I drink it all, It's just I like drinking it out of a bone china vessel & tea cups are just not my cup of tea (no pun intended).

Grimbo

I always start the day off by making a pint of tea, rarely do I drink it all, It's just I like drinking it out of a bone china vessel & tea cups are just not my cup of tea (no pun intended).

Grimbo

Pint of tea? Hardcore.

Anyways, either Tetley or Scottish Blend for me.

Pint of tea? Hardcore.

Anyways, either Tetley or Scottish Blend for me.

It's a north of England thing.

I first encountered this quaint tradition when I lived briefly in Oldham, the inside market at Tommyfield was the place to go for a pint mug of tea.

Archived