Hibs v Hearts 5th Round Replay - Tuesday 16th Feb

Bambino7

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stubbs has had Levein and his puppet on toast for two seasons now. Our season is over in February.

papped out both cups and sitting miles ahead in 3rd spot..

Queen Ann should empty Neilson and bring back sir Paul Hartley.

He's "building something at Dens" - hands off for a couple more seasons please :)

You're third in the top tier behind one club with vastly greater resources and another club with resources that should be more or less the same level as Hearts and even then, Hearts can hardly be considered highly resourceful. Sure you have a decent sized support base, but you don't even have your own training facilities.

I'm happy with where we are, especially given where we were fairly recently, and I've seen some terrible terrible Hearts sides in the past. :lol:

Fact is, football fans are notoriously fickle, have short memories, and often have unrealistic expectations.

Again, though - despite a more than decent performance so far this season, we've drawn and lost games that were winnable - it happens, of course, but it's frustrating.

From my point of view, Neilson can take criticism for some of it in that he's still a bit safety first but objectively he's done a grand job. Having watched actually shite Hearts teams in the past, active complaint about this team seems ludicrous.

The irony of our thicker fans no being able to see past results against the 'wee' team is pretty funny as well.

No one else in football has an anthem that comes near it IMO, maybe Liverpool when YNWA is in full flow but when a full Easter Road is singing SoL it's a joy to be a part of.

The lyrics are fast becoming more and more relevant to the last few years for Hibs. We finally look like we are back on the right path.

I'm happy with where we are, especially given where we were fairly recently, and I've seen some terrible terrible Hearts sides in the past. :lol:

Fact is, football fans are notoriously fickle, have short memories, and often have unrealistic expectations.

Again, though - despite a more than decent performance so far this season, we've drawn and lost games that were winnable - it happens, of course, but it's frustrating.

Exactly - The problem is not killing games off when we have the chance, and we had a rely bad run after our excellent start to the season.

On the other hand we have ridden our luck a few times too. This doesn't just apply to Hearts though- this is probably the "worst " Celtic side in memory but imagine if Aberdeen hadn't had their shitey run- it would be a totally different table.

You're third in the top tier behind one club with vastly greater resources and another club with resources that should be more or less the same level as Hearts and even then, Hearts can hardly be considered highly resourceful. Sure you have a decent sized support base, but you don't even have your own training facilities.

Taking into account where they were two years ago, Hearts have been highly resourceful.

Archived