Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He's hardly a football luminary, though, and this is his first time at Dundee.

He's not a luminary, but he's established and pretty accomplished.

As for the other bit, it obviously contains some kind of joke which you've attempted on another thread, but I don't get it. Obviously, you know that he's already played for Dundee and you're attempting to counter the 'new club' jibe. I can't see how it works though as the whole new club notion hinges on the old one liquidating.

What have I missed?

He's hardly a football luminary, though, and this is his first time at Dundee.

He's not a luminary, but he's established and pretty accomplished. As for the other bit, it obviously contains some kind of joke which you've attempted on another thread, but I don't get it. Obviously, you know that he's already played for Dundee and you're attempting to counter the 'new club' jibe. I can't see how it works though as the whole new club notion hinges on the old one liquidating. What have I missed?

Nothing so sophisticated. I merely assumed making crass and ignorant statements was de rigueur these days and much appreciated by the diddies.

I now see it's only if said 'crass and ignorant statements' are made about Rangers. I should have kent better.

Nothing so sophisticated. I merely assumed making crass and ignorant statements was de rigueur these days and much appreciated by the diddies.

I now see it's only if said 'crass and ignorant statements' are made about The Rangers. I should have kent better.

Fixed it for you!

That is a cutting comment!

I should disengage from this conversation before I am permanently scarred by the razor wit you display!

Aye I'm sure you must have something better to do than stinking the place out on here with the usual predictable jibes. Your patter is howling, take it with you mate.

Archived