Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect he's made Stevie Aitken's team talk a bit easier too. Not that I expect it to make the slightest bit of difference mind you.

To be fair, he didn't guarantee we would beat you...

"Not to disrespect Dumbarton, fans’ favourite ‘Glorious’ Gary Harkins did add: “It will be a tough game against Dumbarton, they made it hard for us down there and it wasn’t the best of days, but there is a chance to go to Ibrox for a quarter-final so we will be right up for it."

To be fair, he didn't guarantee we would beat you...

"Not to disrespect Dumbarton, fans’ favourite ‘Glorious’ Gary Harkins did add: “It will be a tough game against Dumbarton, they made it hard for us down there and it wasn’t the best of days, but there is a chance to go to Ibrox for a quarter-final so we will be right up for it."

I saw that, I just don't think it's wise to be talking up the potential for the next round when you've still to get through. Stevie can be selective with those quotes too for desired effect. All of this though is desperate hope from Sons fans that anything will put Dundee off their game and give us the kick up the arse we've been needing.

The Daily Rebel are just as bad for making a 'story' out of what Harkins said. Nothing changes in the coverage of our game by these rags, pathetic wee digs are reported as headline sports news, just absolute f*ckin shite! Who buys this drivel?

You must have a really blinkered view of Scottish football if you haven't even heard of a man who's been on the go for about a decade.

Name every Premiership player who has been playing for the past decade.

Then name every player from the Scottish 3rd division in 2012/2013 who had been playing for a decade, then name every player from League One in 2013/2014 who had been playing for the past decade, then name every player from the Scottish Championship in 2014-present who has been playing for the past decade.

If you can't, why would you expect all Rangers fans (or supporters of any club for that matter) to know who Gary Harkins is?... especially when he hasn't even been playing in the same division as Rangers for the past 4 seasons.

Name every Premiership player who has been playing for the past decade.

Then name every player from the Scottish 3rd division in 2012/2013 who had been playing for a decade, then name every player from League One in 2013/2014 who had been playing for the past decade, then name every player from the Scottish Championship in 2014-present who has been playing for the past decade.

If you can't, why would you expect all Rangers fans (or supporters of any club for that matter) to know who Gary Harkins is?... especially when he hasn't even been playing in the same division as Rangers for the past 4 seasons.

:lol:

In fairness I think I could name a good few of those or at the very least recognise 100% of the names if I heard them. Are you telling me you've never heard of a man who captains one of the top sides in the Scottish Premiership? Once again, a rangers fan with his head in the sand. Do you just watch your 9 in a row VHS tapes and pretend you are still relevant? You'll be sorry to hear your team is as relevant in modern society as a VHS.

Now f**k off.

:lol:

In fairness I think I could name a good few of those or at the very least recognise 100% of the names if I heard them. Are you telling me you've never heard of a man who captains one of the top sides in the Scottish Premiership? Once again, a rangers fan with his head in the sand. Do you just watch your 9 in a row VHS tapes and pretend you are still relevant? You'll be sorry to hear your team is as relevant in modern society as a VHS.

Now f**k off.

'One of the TOP sides in the Scottish Premiership!? Dundee !!!???

Forfuksake how far have we fallen!!?

I was referring to the Scottish game in general mate, when a club who has won f**k all in 40 years can be considered as one of our TOP sides, seriously !!?

I know exactly what you were referring to. You haven't fallen anywhere in the Scottish game, quite the opposite. You started from the bottom and have worked your way up, so kudos for that.

Come back in 36 years when you've actually been a club for forty years, you dippit cünt.

Just read it again ya mug, 40 YEARS without winning f**k ALL!! That statistic has nothing to do with how long Rangers have/have not been in existence, it's your OWN record, and it's pish!

Archived