Kilmarnock v Rangers, for the right to face Dumbarton (or Dundee)

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we create as many chances as we did yesterday, we'll be fine. Still have to stick a couple of em away mind. Surely Killie will try and be more forceful going forward than at our place, might open the game up hopefully. Looking forward to it! Mon the Bears!

Aye a decent result yesterday on the back of a home defeat to in form Hamilton and a trouncing by fellow relegation hopefuls Dundee Utd, is that you on a roll now!?

2 years to get out of the Championship.

Oh my sides.

Didn't sat we were in scintillating form..... The bears have gone quiet after yesterday's struggles. This will be a much tougher game than alloa for you lot.

Yesterday's struggles (a failure to score from a hatful of chances), brought us a draw after eight league wins on the bounce, not a bad run to take into a cup replay most would agree.

Aye a decent result yesterday on the back of a home defeat to in form Hamilton and a trouncing by fellow relegation hopefuls Dundee Utd, is that you on a roll now!?

Those two results could end up being the best thing that has happened to us this year...bye bye Locke ;)

Whilst it looks as though there is going to be at least ten thousand or so Bears at Rugby Park, the important thing to remember is that not one of them will be able to put the ball in the net.

Given our atrocious wastage of chances created on Saturday, I remain cautios about our prospects of victory against the Pie Masters.

I am a tingle with anticipation to see the posture Killing will adopt. Will it be another bus parking, or will they be more adventurous as they are at home.

Hopefully the latter.

Whilst it looks as though there is going to be at least ten thousand or so Bears at Rugby Park, the important thing to remember is that not one of them will be able to put the ball in the net.

Given our atrocious wastage of chances created on Saturday, I remain cautious about our prospects of victory against the Pie Masters.

I am a tingle with anticipation to see the posture Killie will adopt. Will it be another bus parking, or will they be more adventurous as they are at home.

Hopefully the latter.

Archived