Ligue 1

P45

• 2 weeks later...

I see Bordeaux lost their appeal for the Rodez game (now taking it to CNOSF, who overturned their relegation last year - all giving me Hearts/COVID flashbacks); won't be replayed so they're down and will start next season with a 1 point deduction and that stand closed for 4 games with two suspended.

20 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I see Bordeaux lost their appeal for the Rodez game (now taking it to CNOSF, who overturned their relegation last year - all giving me Hearts/COVID flashbacks); won't be replayed so they're down and will start next season with a 1 point deduction and that stand closed for 4 games with two suspended.

Annecy are the team that's been cheated here,not Bordeaux

Disgraceful that play acting has allowed one team to stay up at the expense of another

• 1 month later...

Two time Ligue 1 & Coupe de France winners FC Sète 34 who were a notable club in the early days of France's professional era folded last month after a failed takeover & year end debts of €700,000. A phoenix club Sporting Club Sétois has been formed starting off in the 7th tier Regional 3.

FC Annecy who finished in the Ligue 2 relegation spots have been spared due to the DNGC administratively relegating FC Sochaux-Montbéliard The status of Sochaux is still up in air so much so they currently aren't included in the Championnat National table with there first match day opponents FC Versailles 78 receiving a bye.

Edited by GNU_Linux

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bordeaux having a great time in the 2nd tier currently sitting 16th one place above the relegation places. That's five places below Ligue 2 debutantes US Concarneau. Also needed penalties to squeeze past 5th tier Canet Roussillon in the Coupe de France.

Edited by GNU_Linux

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

League title chase is dull as Qatar are miles ahead but been some cracking games recently.

Lyon who have recovered from bottom place to sit within reach of Euro qualification had a humdinger with the impressive Brest side on Sunday night.

Brest themselves have a chance of CL qualification and having never finished above 8th The Pirates are having a fantastic season.

Link takes you to Ligue 1 YouTube site for anyone interested.

Edited by Claudia Gentile