Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the supporters meeting tonight it seems he was offered a deal in January and he was left out partly because he didn't sign.

AJ wants him to sign 1-2 year contract.

I don't agree with leaving him out but I trust AJs judgement.

If he goes, he goes. I'm already bored with the saga.

I trust AJ will bring in a more than suitable replacement if he does end up leaving.

Kirk >> Fais tbf, Fais can produce utter moments of magic that can sometimes be genuinely jaw dropping, kirk was the best finisher I have seen at east end. (Crawford was awful 1v1 despite being my all time favourite pars player)

Both sexy b*****ds too.

From the supporters meeting tonight it seems he was offered a deal in January and he was left out partly because he didn't sign.

AJ wants him to sign 1-2 year contract.

I don't agree with leaving him out but I trust AJs judgement.

So, he was offered a deal in January, didn't sign, but wasn't left out of the team until he'd helped us win the title?

Not everyone is motivated by money. Who would want to live and work in Motherwell? Quality of life is better in Fife.

He can live 10 minutes max along the road in Bothwell. Near to the McLaren and Bentley dealerships for his new club car...... As opposed to 10 mins from Dunfy in Kelty, high Valleyfield, Balingary.:-)

He can live 10 minutes max along the road in Bothwell. Near to the McLaren and Bentley dealerships for his new club car...... As opposed to 10 mins from Dunfy in Kelty, high Valleyfield, Balingary.:-)

Or 20 mins from Dunfy in a shitehole like Kirkcaldy...

So, he was offered a deal in January, didn't sign, but wasn't left out of the team until he'd helped us win the title?

After he'd helped us win the title and refused to sign immediately. According to the updates.

Oh well. Meant we get a good look at utter dross like Ryan Wallace which seems to have convinced AJ to finally get rid so it's not all bad.

I'll take losing Faiss if it means we get Wallace to f**k. He is such a useless fucking c**t.

Kirk >> Fais tbf, Fais can produce utter moments of magic that can sometimes be genuinely jaw dropping, kirk was the best finisher I have seen at east end. (Crawford was awful 1v1 despite being my all time favourite pars player)

Both sexy b*****ds too.

I always thought Burchill was a great finisher - sometimes he would have the ball in the net before my brain had finished calculating there was a chance. 

I always thought Burchill was a great finisher - sometimes he would have the ball in the net before my brain had finished calculating there was a chance. 

Wasn't as scarily efficient as Kirk though, if Kirk had a clear cut chance, you knew it was in before it left his foot.

What's Wallace done to provoke such hate?

Not being quite up to it, apparently, warrants sheer seethe.

Wallace looked a class above pre admin. Injuries have been detrimental to him and he's quite obviously not up to it any more. Don't know why this warrants so much seethe but there you go. 

If we lose Fais and release Wallace, I'd really like us to get Greig Spence and Jordan White in.

White was pish when we punted him and he hasn't improved much. Spence I'd take.

Archived