Faissal Transfer

Love it how he thought he would get much better deal somewhere else, but has ended up at Dundee.

Good move, think he'll do well. Wonder how much is wage is, won't be anywhere near 3k which he was wanting start of the window.

Considering Rory Loy is on £1700 a week, I doubt he'll be anywhere near that.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, CALDERON said:

In all seriousness, that's stupid wages for a club of Dunfermline's size and stature to be paying anyone, let alone someone who is a complete unknown at this level.

It's not stupid wages if the situation has been assessed and weighed up by the responsible people doing the assessing. It's affordable or it wouldn't have been offered.

As for being unknown at this level then you again have to take into consideration those who have professionally been involved in developing and managing Fais. Their judgement matters more than anyone else's given the knowledge they have regarding his ability, suitability and the potential for continued development as a top class striker.

Make no doubt about it, this guy has some of the most natural talent in the Scottish game. That's a fact.

3 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

Considering Rory Loy is on £5000 a week plus bonuses, I doubt he'll be anywhere near that.

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

I like how people genuinely believe we offered him £1400 p/w because Shooboax on P&B said so, gullible zoomers. :lol:

People will believe what they want to believe, fortunately or unfortunately. 

That figure is not too far away from what I've been told. Got my ear to the ground you know.

Bloke down the pub told me. CHEERS

13413455_1001728959946589_396914165_n.jpg

For the record he was offered £1400 p/w in late January but a large portion of that was to be paid directly by SRJ. 

The offer was never removed from the table either. 

I can exclusively reveal we are paying him nothing like £1400 a week so he must have been tempted by the bigger club/higher level.

Sore one.

I can exclusively reveal we are paying him nothing like £1400 a week so he must have been tempted by the bigger club/higher level.

Sore one.

I think the weekends off must have swung it. When you're in a job where you have to work Saturdays but he knows he'll be sat on his arse and not working that could be a tempter.

12 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

Sore one.

Of course he was tempted to play at a higher level. As any player should be. 

29 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

“There's an old saying in Dundee — I know it's in Tayside, probably in Dundee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

How many times have you been in admin?

Tragic right enough!

Get over it m9, he moved to a bigger better club and we pay what we like. 

Sounds like its cutting deep.

Archived