Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Goodbye to the #CurtainHeidedTwat should be trending, IMO.

You must be a right funny c**t as well. I went to post exactly that, word for word.

Good luck with Faiz wherever he ends up with. There are certain pars fans who have never supported certain players throughout the years because of well you know. Considering we have a stand named after someone who cheated on his wife speaks volumes.

11 minutes ago, pawpar said:

Good luck with Faiz wherever he ends up with. There are certain pars fans who have never supported certain players throughout the years because of well you know. Considering we have a stand named after someone who cheated on his wife speaks volumes.

Seeking clarification here. What exactly is that even meant to mean?

Don't think we named the stand after him because he cheated on his wife tbh.

I genuinely don't get what you're getting at .

1 minute ago, Deeboy said:

Oh, I thought that's what he was insinuating as you Fifers are all a big bit sdrawkcab.

.tnuC

It wasn't tolerated by the club or the fans in general and you're talking about 6 fans. The same group all broken up and no longer behaving in such a manner.

I've never had it next to me and lets say I'm no spring chicken.

The most important thing is that it's challenged at all times. 

I still cannot get my head round what this has to do with Fais though. Excellent piece of shit stirring though.

Archived