Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Splendid retort. 20 goals in all comps. ain't bad and he is a crowd pleaser. His overall team work has improved a lot this season too.

PS. Great to hear about Williamson being back in training.

I've changed my mind. I want us to swap places with Cowden and get Greg Spence instead so we can blaw about having him whilst pissing about in 8th place.

Dare to dream

But they're not jealous, no sir.

You are correct. We're not jealous of a club who cheated their way up the leagues, cheated while they were there, cheated on their way down, ripped off local business by giving them zero pence in the pound to get out of admin.

You are correct. We're not jealous of a club who cheated their way up the leagues, cheated while they were there, cheated on their way down, ripped off local business by giving them zero pence in the pound to get out of admin.

6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

Will never be jealous of Dunfermline

......and nor you should be. You should be proud of your club & the way it is run prudently. It's the utter obsession with every breath my club takes that is weird. It appears you are happier when we lose than if your team wins.

Faissal appears to love everything about the club & it's fans and he recognises we gave him his break in football. That'll do for me & the majority of Pars fans. If he leaves at the end of the season then so be it. He'll go with my best wishes.

He's a great wee player at this level and to suggest otherwise makes you look a bit silly tbh.

He has a good point though.

Will never be jealous of Dunfermline and the way they have gone about their business. Jealousy is a horrible trait, on a Par with financially cheating some would say.

Sorry but Cowden is full of small minded, jealous and insecure arseholes. Not just a football thing.

Archived