Faissal Transfer

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The volume of tears and snotters being generated by Dunfermline fans about a sand-dancer who won't even be playing for their club is hilarious. 

All made up in in your bitter little head.

The volume of tears and snotters being generated by Dunfermline fans about a sand-dancer who won't even be playing for their club is hilarious.

Strange post.

All made up in in your bitter little head.

Bitter about what, exactly? Shoeing your rabble four times a season?

The thread speaks for itself. Double figure pages of Dunfermline fans desperately trying to convince someone, anyone, that their crap ex-player's goals against fishermen and plumbers mark him out as a top talent in the game. 

They don't though: absolutely gutted for you. 

But you choose to ignore the game that he scored in against County, where the majority of match reports named him as the best player on the park? I assume all of your strikers scored in every single game last season, and none of them had an off day at all? Honestly, if you think you can understand how well one player played, by reading a match report, I doubt you know much about football at all.

Given the fact that he scored 2 against your first team, I think it's safe to say that he can score against top flight clubs. "But I don't consider the league cup important" - I know that'll be your excuse. At the end of the day, you're just a fickle fan, who can't accept that a player who played 2 divisions below you last season, might strengthen your team.

Would you rather you spent over the odds on a 'proven' player, who may not work out at Dundee, or signed a young talented player, who won't take up so much of the budget and could progress to be worth a fair bit of money? He's not the finished article, but he's progressing well, and clearly knows where the back of the net is.

I never 'chose' to leave that game out. Your support 'chose' to leave my game out, where he was described as poor and guilty of missing numerous 'glaring' chances.

No, our strikers didn't score in every game last season. Our striker had the best shot to goal ratio in Scotland though. I'm sure he did have it in Britain at one point too.

What 'over paid' striker are we looking at? Here is a clue - we aren't. We are looking at a vastly overrated (by Pars fans) striker though. In a weird defence of me saying he needs to bulk up and actually be tackled, Pars fans started posting pictures of completely different players with stud marks down their arms. Strange.

He may turn out to be a fantastic player, from what I've seen I've yet to believe he's anything other than a player playing below his true level who has had one good season.

Out of interest, how long has he been here?

I never 'chose' to leave that game out. Your support 'chose' to leave my game out, where he was described as poor and guilty of missing numerous 'glaring' chances.

No, our strikers didn't score in every game last season. Our striker had the best shot to goal ratio in Scotland though. I'm sure he did have it in Britain at one point too.

What 'over paid' striker are we looking at? Here is a clue - we aren't. We are looking at a vastly overrated (by Pars fans) striker though. In a weird defence of me saying he needs to bulk up and actually be tackled, Pars fans started posting pictures of completely different players with stud marks down their arms. Strange.

He may turn out to be a fantastic player, from what I've seen I've yet to believe he's anything other than a player playing below his true level who has had one good season.

Out of interest, how long has he been here?

I think the point is, for someone who's only played 11-a-side football for 4 years (which answers your last question), you're always going to find examples of games that he hasn't played well. He came into the game at a later age than most (19), with no experience of 11-a-side football.

His first 3 years, he was very hit and miss. Hit a purple patch in 2014/15, but didn't do much other than that. Those who saw him most weeks, could see there was a player in there somewhere. In general, his ball control and skill is incredible for Scottish football. His positional sense and understanding was what let him down.

2015/16, Johnston pretty much built the team around a pacey striker who could finish - as he did at QotS. This just so happened to be Faissal. He has flourished as a part of this team, and has perhaps become a bit too big for his own boots. He performed well in 2 out of 4 games against top flight opposition, whilst playing in the third tier as well. The coaching staff put a lot of work into him. He started making good runs and was lifting his head, with the ball at his feet. This wasn't happening before.

He is very lightweight though, as was proved against Dundee United and St Mirren. Their defenders dealt with him well, and were physical. He couldn't cope. I believe he has a lot of talent, but I'm not sure he's ready for the step up yet. For what it's worth, I don't think he would improve Dundee's first team yet. But has the potential to be a good top flight player in the future. Worst thing he can do is go to a higher league, and sit on the bench. He needs to toughen up, and playing u20/reserve games will not help him in the slightest.

He maybe didn't do much against Dundee United but he did rob their midfielder of the ball in the lead up to our goal, he hit the post and a lovely bit of skill teed up The Moff for a 'simple chance'.

What I can't understand with this thread is the amount of commenting and arguing about a player who is leaving u and will prob not give a hoot about Dunferljne as soon as signed with another club

Negotiations are apparently still ongoing.

Don't know what's more desperate, Deeboy's bizarre (I hate to use this word due to its overuse on the forum) obsession with the Championship forum or the people actually daft enough to respond to his very transparent wind-ups.

At the end of the day, if he stays, people can doubt him all they want right up to the point he rips their team apart, if he leaves then good luck to him and a hope he has a fantastic career.

Would be bitterly disappointing to see his agent get him an expensive seat on the bench.

Can someone just punt this thread into fucking oblivion please? 

Better yet, just stop posting on it. 

How would my presence here be 'bizarre', Mess?

Your obsession, not your presence, most posters drift to other forums now and again, few care about teams who are in a division below them more than they care about their own though.

Unless you are trying to create a "character" out of yourself on the forum, in which case it's just all a bit tragic really.

Your obsession, not your presence, most posters drift to other forums now and again, few care about teams who are in a division below them more than they care about their own though.

Unless you are trying to create a "character" out of yourself on the forum, in which case it's just all a bit tragic really.

😂😂 Deeboy called out !

Archived