Faissal Transfer

I mind him playing against us in a challenge cup game and thought he looked 'ok'. Certainly didn't see much in him that would suggest he'd go on to become such an influential player for Dunfermline and score a high number of goals. Maybe the level he was playing at played a part in it so hard to say how he'd cope making a step up. Whilst maybe not in same vein as Faissal but Brian Graham was banging in the goals for us and moved to the Premiership and has been relatively anonymous since, not saying the same would happen with Faissal but I think a season in the Championship would be more beneficial than heading to the Premiership or Coventry. I suppose money talks at the end of the day.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton fans got to witness your sand-dancer doing absolutely f**k all, while your club lost all four games in humiliating fashion to The Famous and finished thirty points off the pace. Safe to say then that tales of scoring against plumbers and fishermen in the absence of any big team in the league don't really impress.

Thanks for playing anyway. 

But Morton aren't a bi....oh. 

Think the Coventry thing is a load of pish. Even if we don't re-sign him, there's a decent wedge available for AJ to sign a replacement. The boy is quality - the only folk who say he's pish/won't do well elsewhere are ones who have not seem him much this season and think he's only able to do it against part-timers.

The boys a good player and good luck to him. I love it when any club find a decent player as it only takes a few weeks until the he's shite, garbage, will never make it comments start. Some people not all but definitely some just love to see players fail. Must give them that told you so feeling they want.

That video is ridiculous. Does nobody tackle in the third tier of Scottish football?

I don't think the Dundee players could tackle either when he got a double in the 3-1 game last season ;)

I'm definitely not the person to be saying that to considering pre game I wanted us knocked out. An absolute embarrassment of a cup and a waste of time, as has been shown.

Regardless of whether you value the competition or not.. Faissal still tore your team a new one.

If that's true, he will be a decent asset to us. If not he'll be shipped out back to you to languish around the bottom end of the championship.

He needs to bulk up majorly and I'd need to see someone actually attempt a tackle before I start fawning over him.

If that's true, he will be a decent asset to us. If not he'll be shipped out back to you to languish around the bottom end of the championship.

He needs to bulk up majorly and I'd need to see someone actually attempt a tackle before I start fawning over him.

You're wrong about bulking up - he's a strong boy. It's not that folk don't tackle him, rather he makes space by knocking defenders off balance. 

If I could pick the ideal team for him (apart from Pars) it would be Dundee - could be a sensational signing - perfect compliment to the existing players. Would hate to see him wasted at some hammer throwing outfit. 

Someone attempt to tackle him?

He got the shit booted out of him every week

Archived