Faissal Transfer

I like the way AJ is going about it. Not giving contracts out willy-nilly just because we won the league. Macca done that in 2011 and the following season was one of the most eye-bleeding spectacles ever. Players just weren't good enough.

Need to weigh up the options and get guys with experience of the Championship if possible.

Too excited for next season already. Even if we finish mid table it still should be an entertaining season. Got to be the most competitive second tier in a long time?

It's almost always been highly competitive. You'll get the odd season where a team ends up winning it by a decent margin, but for most seasons I can recall there have always been quite a few teams challenging at both ends (snigger).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost always been highly competitive. You'll get the odd season where a team ends up winning it by a decent margin, but for most seasons I can recall there have always been quite a few teams challenging at both ends (snigger).

The Pars will be the team that if you beat them, it'll mean your team is in with a real shout of winning the league. I can't see any team running away with it but the Rovers and F*****k might not have the best time. Locke will have to do well to prove folk wrong and Alston going to the Super J's will be a big loss for Grangemouth's 'finest'.

The Pars will be the team that if you beat them, it'll mean your team is in with a real shout of winning the league. I can't see any team running away with it but the Rovers and F*****k might not have the best time. Locke will have to do well to prove folk wrong and Alston going to the Super J's will be a big loss for Grangemouth's 'finest'.

You boys don't half come up with some shite :lol:

Anyway, back on topic. Has el-bacteria signed for anyone yet or have they all passed on the wee germ?

Anyway, back on topic. Has el-bacteria signed for anyone yet or have they all passed on the wee germ?

Very kind of you, I'm sure. I would never claim to be a representative of anyone but me...Faissal is a 'germ' Cowden will never be lucky enough to catch.

On the money as always

Who let you out of League 2?

Oh yeah, nobody, because you got relegated, again, as in for the second time in a row, back-to-back, you were one division above us last season and next season you will be two divisions below us, and one below East fucking Fife.  :lol:

Who let you out of League 2?

Oh yeah, nobody, because you got relegated, again, as in for the second time in a row, back-to-back, you were one division above us last season and next season you will be two divisions below us, and one below East fucking Fife. :lol:

Oh well, guess that's what happens sometimes if you play by the rules.

Oh well, guess that's what happens sometimes if you play by the rules.

And I suppose Dunfermline cheated to win League One?

In case it's not been mentioned, that's Motherwell seemingly dropped their interest in El Bakhtaoui. According to McGhee it looks likely that Scott McDonald will be taking up his +1 option so he's no longer looking at alternative options.

http://m.motherwelltimes.co.uk/sport/local-sport/mcghee-we-won-t-be-signing-faissal-1-4138847

If he stays I hope he had direct competition up front, someone of a similar ilk. He' not covered himself in glory at the club with his post season behaviour, acting a spoilt brat. He's not billy big time and was part off a successful team which will go on and thrive with or without him.

If he stays I hope he had direct competition up front, someone of a similar ilk. He' not covered himself in glory at the club with his post season behaviour, acting a spoilt brat. He's not billy big time and was part off a successful team which will go on and thrive with or without him.[/quote

I totally agree. Annoys me when teams achieve something like promotion then players want to leave. Surely should stay the next season and see how it goes with your club.

Big al? We should have Big Ben sent over there to "convince" him to stay. I'd attend a full Coldplay gig if BRE ordered me to do so.

Wee Fais no signed up with some national league team in england yet? Maybe he will sign for a junior team then.

Worse yet, he could end up at a pub team like Ayr.

Archived