Faissal Transfer

“There's an old saying in Dundee — I know it's in Tayside, probably in Dundee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

You fucked that right up didn't you.

There is really no need to be so upset.

01feb77ea5ebd6e5fbd41cae732b4c6c.jpg

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Faissal quite clearly stated that he fancied playing in the top league in Scotland. Didn't look like it was going to happen but it did. I thought Dundee would be his best bet when you look at how Hemmings and Stewart flourished under Hartley so I'm pleased for him that's where he ended up. 

On 8/4/2016 at 09:28, Black and White Tragic said:

I think Dundee fans think the more times you go into admin, the bigger club you are? Sporting integrity, my arse.

Was about to call you out on your fuddery but Shooboax beat me to it.

5 hours ago, Shooboax said:

Dundee are a shite club but banging on about administration is a bit rich coming from our own supporters given where we were couple of year ago.

Everyone generally expected him to leave, Hartley will give him game time and give him a chance to develop and he's not playing in the same league as us. Dundee is just about as happy as I could be about him signing for someone other than us. He's not in the same league as us, not at one of the bigot brothers and not wasting away on the bench in the english leagues.

Archived