Faissal Transfer

21 minutes ago, Deefiant said:

I'm choosing to interpret the above as he struggled against limited, championship standard teams, but thrived in the space created when playing against more expansive, top flight quality sides.

Thank you

It will be interesting to see how he copes with the top league. He undoubtedly has a fair bit of talent and an eye for goal.,

I was quite worried about him, considering just how shite we were under Murray, but he was anonymous against our atrocious defence and got hooked early doors in the second half.

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Deeboy said:

Punt El Bak on the wing. Wighton the other. Loy through the middle. Yordi holding opposition defenders families hostage. Soartit.

Edit : thought I was in the Dundee thread. :lol: jeezo. 

Wasted out wide, needs to play through the middle.

20 goals next season, easy.

21 hours ago, Deefiant said:

Massive step up for him coming to a club like Dundee FC.

Hope he can handle it. Stewart and Hemmings came from a comparable sized club, albeit they were playing at a higher level, so I have faith El Bak will be a good squad player for us.

you do know that he is after being in the starting 11 week in week out don't think you'll see him perform if you stick him on the bench his boots are far larger than a player coming out of league one his agent told him he was a world beater, with the standard of training Dundee can offer him I think it could be a good move for him regardless if he thinks so, a better move than inverness anyway

The move is boring and an anti climate. Do have to accept it is a step up, however, up into Scotland's top league to a similar sized club. Better to take a step up than a leap into oblivion to a genuinely big club. Could have stayed with us and achieved the same result perhaps but there ya are, glad it wasn't United or Hibs.  

Love it how he thought he would get much better deal somewhere else, but has ended up at Dundee.

Good move, think he'll do well. Wonder how much is wage is, won't be anywhere near 3k which he was wanting start of the window.

The move is boring and an anti climate. Do have to accept it is a step up, however, up into Scotland's top league to a similar sized club. Better to take a step up than a leap into oblivion to a genuinely big club. Could have stayed with us and achieved the same result perhaps but there ya are, glad it wasn't United or Hibs.  

I just have to admire a well crafted post like this.

Archived