R. County (Your County! A'body's County!) vs Hearts

Looking forward to this as we haven't turned up in the last two games against them this season. Best chance for a long time due to injuries and suspensions. High energy right from the start as I wouldn't say Hearts are one of the fittest teams in the league which was proved in the second half on Sunday. 442 for me. Glad we didn't bid for Cowie as he looked completely shot on Sunday

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this as we haven't turned up in the last two games against them this season. Best chance for a long time due to injuries and suspensions. High energy right from the start as I wouldn't say Hearts are one of the fittest teams in the league which was proved in the second half on Sunday. 442 for me. Glad we didn't bid for Cowie as he looked completely shot on Sunday

I wouldn't say we the lead because of a lack of fitness, we lost it because of a combination of detrimental enforced changes and trying to sit back on a 2-0 lead.

I wouldn't say we the lead because of a lack of fitness, we lost it because of a combination of detrimental enforced changes and trying to sit back on a 2-0 lead.

I'd agree with this, we're plenty fit and if we'd been able to make the subs we wanted to we wouldn't have had to rely on Duada and Cowie playing as long as they did when they clearly weren't match fit. Similarly we would've been able to take Nicholson off who was carrying a knock.

Tough game this, wouldn't be too disappointed with a point considering injuries and suspensions but my god I'd like to see us win an away game again.

What's the rules on that!? We have Ross County TV but it's doesn't do live matches at home. I know some clubs do it but do they have to pay for the rights etc!?

I'd be more than willing to pay a subscription if I could watch all the home games.

Tough game tonight I'm saying 1 1 draw. QUINN and Patterson with the goals.

2 points from our next two would be a excellent set of results with some bottom 6 games coming this is the last two in a very tough run of league games.

It'll be interesting to see if it's Walker playing off Juanma, that was a partnership that worked well during the early part of the season.

That defence will see us lose, though, I think.

Not sure if I'd be starting with Walker - be surprised if he's fit enough to finish the 90.

I thought the same but then why did he get on against Hibs if he's not fit.

Hope Souttar and McGhee form a good partnership.

Also glad Djoum is playing after his knock.

2-3.

I thought the same but then why did he get on against Hibs if he's not fit.

Hope Souttar and McGhee form a good partnership.

Also glad Djoum is playing after his knock.

2-3.

Walker must be injury free, but in terms of game readiness, he might be blowing out his arse - he only got about 15 minutes at the weekend, and I don't recall him doing much.

He'd be a first pick, if fully fit, obviously.

Walker must be injury free, but in terms of game readiness, he might be blowing out his arse - he only got about 15 minutes at the weekend, and I don't recall him doing much.

He'd be a first pick, if fully fit, obviously.

Your right.

A good game for him to get sharp.

Archived