Darvel v arthurlie

Darvel legend

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking on here and Twitter it seems as if every nuteral is backing Darvel as if its a David v Goliath clash, maybe a few years ago we would be a major scalp but not so much these days. That said I understand it is a massive gave for Darvel and that anything bar an Arthurlie win will be seen as a shock.

I have nothing but admiration for the people from Darvel, naked Neil especially and wish them all the best and hers to a great game today with the 'big mob' sneaking through.

What a difference there is between this thread after a Darvel win and this thread after Darvel lose, unbelievable difference.

Yes there is a difference, it's called losing and can't really complain about it.

Folks I took this game in today if Darvel had scored the penalty after 5 mins it would have been a different game we all know that but you would not have known there is two divisions between them the best team won today but darvel competed all over the park and did themselves proud for all the people knocking Darvel have a thought for the players who have put the effort in I wish arthulie all the best I listen to the good banter with the fans as it should be great fun had a good day and the crowd as it should be for junior football

Archived