NFL Free Agency

lichtie23

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coty Sensabaugh. Thoughts on him guys? D4L?

Looked good in the nickel his first 2 years in the league. Thought there was a good player there.

I doubt we would have tried to resign him tho as he's been bad the last few years. But TBF our whole D has been bad in that period.

I think the money involved is the biggest shocker for me.

Who knows, might turn out to be a good signing but I can honestly say I'm not unhappy he's gone.

He's good. I liked him. Played a bit of CB and LB but I think his best position is Safety. He can cover the TE and did a good job on Gronk in a couple of games.

Must say, I'm quite impressed with our off-season so far but it depends on how Osweiler turns out I guess.

Must say, I'm quite impressed with our off-season so far but it depends on how Osweiler turns out I guess.

I'm fucking ecstatic about ours. Signed all those I wanted us to keep (except Goldson sure his status is still under discussion but he's not an $8m a year Safety), and signed some players that need to prove something in the NFL.

A few years ago we'd have gone and spent 20m+ on one player - or usually on a bloody name.

Unless your Oline makes the Hogs look like a high school Oline then he'll struggle. Unlike Wilson or Newton he's not built to take hits on the run. He struggles to read defenses and his pocket presence is none existent. Of course, that's going back to seeing him during pre-season so a season in a tracky he might have learned something

RG3 to sign for the Cleveland Browns

$6.75m guaranteed, $3.5m signing bonus this year and next, could earn up to $22m over two years.

Some deal.

I thought Kaepernick would end up in Cleveland, guess that means it's Bronco's or stick for him now.

I think they would trade Kaepernick, they are taking calls about the possibility for sure but if they want a second round draft pick in return then they will most certainly keep him though.

I can't remember the details of his new salary and it obviously will make it more difficult to trade when it kicks in but San Francisco can still offload him - it would be down to his new team or him, are the Broncos prepared to pick up the contract or is he prepared to renegotiate and almost certainly take a lower guarantee with Denver?

From memory his new deal didn't seem to be insurmountable, he'll be on less than the first drafted QB this year, with year to year renegotiation potential unlike said first QB drafted who'll get his full contract guaranteed.

I think they would trade Kaepernick, they are taking calls about the possibility for sure but if they want a second round draft pick in return then they will most certainly keep him though.

I can't remember the details of his new salary and it obviously will make it more difficult to trade when it kicks in but San Francisco can still offload him - it would be down to his new team or him, are the Broncos prepared to pick up the contract or is he prepared to renegotiate and almost certainly take a lower guarantee with Denver?

From memory his new deal didn't seem to be insurmountable, he'll be on less than the first drafted QB this year, with year to year renegotiation potential unlike said first QB drafted who'll get his full contract guaranteed.

I thought his 2016 salary was around 11 million

I thought his 2016 salary was around 11 million

His base salary is $12m but with bonuses and such, the cap number is almost $16m. Goes up to about $20m for the next 4 years but he can easily be cut in any of those years.

It's crazy to think Ryan Fitzpatrick still hasn't signed yet. 

Archived