Insightful site

Grim O'Grady

1 hour ago, WaffenThinMint said:

That's better.

00000761.jpg?w=918

If you're going to have standing, this is how it should be done. Looks awesome.

Fløtugerði, Sarpugerði, Sarpugerði and Margáir (the latter looks like they nicked the plans for Glenrothes' Warout and improved on it!) all look wonderful grounds for an afternoon's footie.

This is uncovered seats BTW. Wait till you see the rest, they're pretty good too. Mind you Toftir will probably give you nightmares. And I hope you liked the setting of Eiði too even if it's not much of a 'stadium'.

I see you got the photos full size though. The tablet version of the site seems to display them very small, while the desktop version gives them large, and the phone version offers a gallery at the bottom where you can see them large.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Mantis said:

Slight over-sight missed sir, Dean Hoskins (Spartans Legend) who scored the penalty was also the first competitive scorer at Ainslie Park, I'm sure your avid readership  would be interested to ken? Unless I made it up!

Good read as always. 

Grimbo 

17 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Slight over-sight missed sir, Dean Hoskins (Spartans Legend) who scored the penalty was also the first competitive scorer at Ainslie Park, I'm sure your avid readership  would be interested to ken? Unless I made it up!

Good read as always. 

Grimbo 

Cannae put that in Grimbo or I'll get hunners o riddies :lol:

anyway I'm pretty sure it was Wayne Mac. 

1 minute ago, The Mantis said:

Cannae put that in Grimbo or I'll get hunners o riddies :lol:

anyway I'm pretty sure it was Wayne Mac. 

Don't think Wayno scored at ours for about 3 seasons until that fateful day I left the voodoo doll at hame. 

Grimbo 

2 minutes ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Don't think Wayno scored at ours for about 3 seasons until that fateful day I left the voodoo doll at hame. 

Grimbo 

A good job too Grim, taking dolls to football matches can attract the wrong kind of attention.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived