Gomorrah - seasons 1-4

Shandon Par

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's my Saturday night viewing sorted, also worth a watch will be the documentary at 7.00 pm called A Story Called Gomorrah which is actually four 25 minute episodes about the creation of the series and the complex stages of writing and production.

For such a cult show the scheduling by Sky is really weird, episodes 1 & 2 are airing at 9 pm and 10.05 pm then they are showing an episode on each of the following nights ranging from 11.20 pm to 2.00 am

I know all episodes will be available as a box set but not everyone has access to them, luckily I do

2 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Watched the last two episodes today. Tears in the eyes stuff 😭

I love this show so much and at first thought I would binge watch all episodes over 2 or 3 days but after watching Episode 1 decided I need to savour every minute so going to ration myself to maximum of 3 episodes per week.

Also see that Marco D'Amore (Ciro) is now directing as well, some boi

Finished this this morning. Right up there with the greatest thing I've ever invested time on and I don't actually think I'll miss it or be wanting any more added onto it. Perfect ending which you could see coming. 

On another note - I've no idea how or why but Azzura looks absolutely amazing when she's frightened. 

A masterpiece. 

On 26/12/2021 at 12:20, Mr. Alli said:

Finished this this morning. Right up there with the greatest thing I've ever invested time on and I don't actually think I'll miss it or be wanting any more added onto it. Perfect ending which you could see coming. 

On another note - I've no idea how or why but Azzura looks absolutely amazing when she's frightened. 

A masterpiece. 

The accompanying documentary goes well with it. Loved the story about how Genny got the gig.