Season 2016/2017 will it be Rangers in the Premier?

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye Norman we should be gubbing teams 6 - 7 nil every game, far better Rangers teams than this have struggled against killie and other teams in the past and will do so again.

1-0 would have been enough. Look at the shite Killie have been dishing up this season but you have nothing to fear from Celtic. :lol:

1-0 would have been enough. Look at the shite Killie have been dishing up this season but you have nothing to fear from Celtic. :lol:

The all conquering Celtic have already drawn with killie this season ........

Freak result, weakened team, meanwhile back to business today, a full strength celtic pumped East Kilbride silly, thanks to a hand goal and a lucky rebound.

I know. And we'd still be massive favourites if we played Rangers in our next game :lol:

Let's not be kidded on here folks. Celtic are shite and Rangers are also shite. Granted, Rangers are a bit less shite than last season but they are still resoundingly shite.

A shite Celtic team will have a new manager in the summer and will spend 5 times as much as Rangers will.

Know yer place, ****.

The other teams in the league being disregarded is how I opened this post. There is an over confidence amongst some supporters that I believe would come back and bite. If Rangers go up, there are more teams that just Celtic that you would need to compete with. With the current squad, from what I have seen, you would drop points against anyone.

So you don't think Rangers know they need to add more quality in the summer?.........

Only if they can win back some more legal fees. If Sir Chuck of the Green wins his fight for legal fees then it will be a firesale.

So you don't think Rangers know they need to add more quality in the summer?.........

Yes I am sure they do and likewise every other club will do the same; the players you are now signing are coming from the same level of football as everyone else - other than Celtic.

Meanwhile celtic are signing superstars like Armstrong, Mackay Steven, Ciftci and Scott Allan, nobody has a chance.

My breeks will be wetter than shull's if they sign Waghorn as a bench warmer.

Yes I am sure they do and likewise every other club will do the same

Exactly, so you're contradicting your own argument. :)

I'm sure Rangers will bring in at least 3 or 4 quality players. Maybe more.

I'll say one thing, Rangers will need to sign better players than Harry Forrester!.. I cannot believe Rangers have signed this guy. Thankfully it's only a short term deal until the summer.

Freak result, weakened team, meanwhile back to business today, a full strength celtic pumped East Kilbride silly, thanks to a hand goal and a lucky rebound.

What I've seen of them in their last couple of games isn't that awe inspiring, you'd think they were a team of superstars the way some people on here talk about them.

What I've seen of them in their last couple of games isn't that awe inspiring, you'd think they were a team of superstars the way some people on here talk about them.

Yes that's the point I'm trying to make. We're not very good. I blame the manager for that but I could be wrong.

Rangers have improved since last season but still aren't very good either. This isn't hard to follow. If you think your current side could challenge our current side though, then you're just daft.

They aren't great but they are still way WAY better than anything else in Scotland.

At last!

Bob gets it.

We're pish but are better than all the other pish because we have more money. Sad but true.

They aren't great but they are still way WAY better than anything else in Scotland.

Confidence that they can be beaten has been slowly building for the last few years, it'll be interesting to see if the shaggers can continue to keep the pressure on Celtic.

Confidence that they can be beaten has been slowly building for the last few years, it'll be interesting to see if the shaggers can continue to keep the pressure on Celtic.

We'll win the league by around 10 points. Ronny will be gone soon to make sure this happens,

Aberdeen would fucking horse Rangers too by the way. Home and away. Every week.

Archived