Euro Referendum

Granny Danger

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Bookies are irrelevant they predicted UKIP to win like 10 seats .. they won one , if Scotland leaves the UK and then joins europe im going to laugh while they are destroyed.

Most bookies were predicting UKIP to get one or two seats. The bookies are almost always right.

Most bookies were predicting UKIP to get one or two seats. The bookies are almost always right.

No they wasn't the fact people think bookies are relevant is pretty hilarious same for polls neither are true

Does UKIP go out of its way to screen out the literate?

1. i have adhd

2. english is not my first language

3. i dont care about using grammar

but as always all the scottish nasty party can do is insult and cry about how bad Westminster is

1. i have adhd

2. english is not my first language

3. i dont care about using grammar

but as always all the scottish nasty party can do is insult and cry about how bad Westminster is

Whereas you and the party you've decided to represent here can only feebly and semi-literately cry about how bad Brussels is. You really must try harder - a Holy Trimity of "why I post like a moron" excuses is just a tad on the nose.

Whereas you and the party you've decided to represent here can only feebly and semi-literately cry about how bad Brussels is. You really must try harder - a Holy Trimity of "why I post like a moron" excuses is just a tad on the nose.

You make no sense .This what happens with the left you have a discussion they cry about grammar, call you facist,bigot etc.. you have no arguments apart from insults shows your lack of education if you cant have actual discussions.

You make no sense .This what happens with the left you have a discussion they cry about grammar, call you facist,bigot etc.. you have no arguments apart from insults shows your lack of education if you cant have actual discussions.

Oh honey - you're playing the UKIP knuckle-dragger a little too stereotypically and ironically to make it seem in earnest.

and your playing the fascist snp voter pretty well

The barely-decipherable syntax, the hackneyed excuses, the railing against a homogenous "left", the misspelled, victimised accusations of "facism" and bigotry - it's all just a little too OTT to read sincerely. If you're trying to make UKIP supporters look bad, you're trying too hard, love.

The barely-decipherable syntax, the hackneyed excuses, the railing against a homogenous "left", the misspelled, victimised accusations of "facism" and bigotry - it's all just a little too OTT to read sincerely. If you're trying to make UKIP supporters look bad, you're trying too hard, love.

says the person who just insults and refuses to have a actual discussion.

I'm in the independent Scotland but out of the EU minority as well.

I started off very pro EU but with every anti democratic move and every unsigned off accounts I've changed my mind.

Maybe in an Independent Scotland we will be able to have a mature and informed discussion about the benefits and pitfalls of EU membership.

I'll vote remain. There's things I like and very much dislike about Europe. However:

a) What I see as the current problems of Europe aren't on the agenda re these "reforms" Britain is after.

b) Even if they were, Cameron has proved time and time agai to be an absolute diddy on anything related to international relations and he's going to achieve absolutely nothing with this shan posturing.

and c) the stuff I don't like about Europe are all qualities that I have zero faith in Britain being any better for. If anything it's worse.

So basically, I don't see anything positive that's going to be achieved here. Another time, another place (constitutionally speaking) and I'd have to have a long think about this.

Archived