Annan v Montrose and new signings

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tell it as it is.

I think we can still win the league.

We've got a good quality squad.

But if we don't beat the Mo tomorrow then no chance.

Just been trainin tonight for hospitality job the morra - bring it on.

Dear oh me Pidmoondo,away getting yer arse & nose burned in far away places when u could be having a pina colado in the Shed or Fitba Club & watching the mighty Annan.

No wonder no more posts.

Montrose dominated the game 1st half but could nae hit a barn door wi a shovel

HO HO Annan 3-1 up against that shower o shite & can only drAW.

Always the worst games to watch @ Galabank.

Rather Clyde, QP or Stirling.

The likes Montrose,the Shire have done Nuthing for years - bring on the Kilbie

You had to edit that?

Was a game we should have won,if we cant win our home games we will never do anything worthwhile in this league.at 3-1 we should be good/clever enough to see a game out.well done to montrose though,they stuck at it and got their rewards.

I thought that was the best Annan have played in the league since October. I thought we were the better team first half although most disagree.

Smart was brilliant yesterday and it's unbelievable to think that's his first start in months.

Nicoll stands out a mile at the back, so composed and has a bit of speed about him as well.

That was as close to our best 11 we have, that started the game.

Never really seen the first pen for Montrose but the 2nd one was spot on and clearly had to bring him down.

Our pen was soft.

Good to see on the videprinter Campbell and Fraser both scoring penalties. We've missed far too many this season. Another late point gained from being goals behind. Will have to keep things tighter next weekend.

I thought that was the best Annan have played in the league since October. I thought we were the better team first half although most disagree.

Smart was brilliant yesterday and it's unbelievable to think that's his first start in months.

Nicoll stands out a mile at the back, so composed and has a bit of speed about him as well.

That was as close to our best 11 we have, that started the game.

Never really seen the first pen for Montrose but the 2nd one was spot on and clearly had to bring him down.

Our pen was soft.

Montrose 2nd pen. Jago clearly fouled him outside the box & the Montrose booy tumbled into the box. You can clearly see it on the highlights

No wonder no more posts. Montrose dominated the game 1st half but could nae hit a barn door wi a shovel HO HO Annan 3-1 up against that shower o shite & can only drAW. Always the worst games to watch @ Galabank. Rather Clyde, QP or Stirling. The likes Montrose,the Shire have done Nuthing for years - bring on the Kilbie

:bairn :bairn :bairn:1eye

dearie me. what an embarrassment of a post.

Archived