RooshV

Mr Bairn

Some absolutely rapey tips on his "bang" page here http://www.bangguides.com/game/bang/

The worst of the lot for me was

"

• Seven very detailed steps to taking off her clothes that includes tactics to fight any late-minute resistance she might throw at you."

Sounds rapey as f**k

Like all of these things, it comes across as a guide on how to pretend to be human, written for aliens who require access to genitals to replenish their life force.

I'd imagine a psychopath's guide to cornering murder victims wouldn't be a whole lot different.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was he satirising by saying a woman can not be raped on private property? It's really not clear.

Satire seems to be the new "fishing" as a catch all for acting the c**t and being called out.

Not sure but maybe he was on about US laws where shooting somebody on private property is more likely to be ok than on public property?

Not sure but maybe he was on about US laws where shooting somebody on private property is more likely to be ok than on public property?

I really don't think there is a comparison.

Anyone who tries to excuse this guy in any way by any 'interpretation' of what he says is tragic.

Anyone who tries to excuse this guy in any way by any 'interpretation' of what he says is tragic.

I think he meant rapes on private property are OK as long as they're in self-defence.

It's not, as different as different can be. But in the land of the free he's entitled to say it.

I agree that it's well nigh impossible to say anything in his defence.

My understanding is his point is women ( he never refers to male rape) are responsible for themselves. If they get dragged into a bush and raped in a park that's terrible.

If they go to someone's private home for dinner and the host decides to brutally penetrate them causing horrific genital trauma and lifelong psychological damage its their own stupid fault for being so credulous.

However, now I have learned this viewpoint is all just bantz and witty satire.

Somehow somewhere some 4th wave feminist has been confronted with their own prejudice by this.

I have to admit it's all a bit beyond me how that works and I have absolutely been whooshed.

My understanding is his point is women ( he never refers to male rape) are responsible for themselves. If they get dragged into a bush and raped in a park that's terrible.

If they go to someone's private home for dinner and the host decides to brutally penetrate them causing horrific genital trauma and lifelong psychological damage its their own stupid fault for being so credulous.

However, now I have learned this viewpoint is all just bantz and witty satire.

Somehow somewhere some 4th wave feminist has been confronted with their own prejudice by this.

I have to admit it's all a bit beyond me how that works and I have absolutely been whooshed.

Banter all over the place with this lad.

Archived