RooshV

Mr Bairn

I said bra burner, not face melter.

There's plenty of scud pictures from la Greer's youth. Some video too, IIRC.

Not that I collect such things, you understand :whistle

...most recently it has been this absolute yank head case holding a pro rape conference in my home city.

Coming out with a bunch of insane, rapey shit that appals practically everyone is definitely a great way to take down them feminists.

Has feminism created a society that enables women to get an easier life than men? Probably.

Where that enables the follow up we can rape them is beyond me, the man is a nutcase and should be stopped despite free speach.

Can one of you point to where he's legitimately said he's 'pro-rape', whatever than means? Going by this thread, you've all read much more of his stuff than I have, so I'm more than willing to be set straight on the matter.

There was a Reggie Yates documentary where this Roosh V oddball said that rape should be legal on private property and then said it was satire when confronted about it.

He seems like a really terrible person.

I'd imagine he doesn't believe most of the stuff he says though and is simply profiting off the back of these MRA/anti-feminist characters.

Edited by JamboMikey

There was a Reggie Yates documentary where this Roosh V oddball said that rape should be legal on private property and then said it was satire when confronted about it.

He seems like a really terrible person.

There was no 'confrontation' necessary, he was being satirical in that private property article. If that's where the pro-rape accusations are coming from then many whooshes have been had.

That documentary was an absolute clusterfuck of misrepresentation and misinformation, btw. Do your own research.

What excellent satire. Every top comedian will now have the classic "rape should be legal on private property" routine in their repertoire.

I'm not sure if banana has gone completely batshit mental or is just trying to become a parody of himself, whichever it is he has sunk to a new low.

It saddens me that he is a United supporter.

Certainly one of the site's stranger trolls. As with most, the payoff seems to be the overt feeling of superiority when somebody bites, but you've got to assume the choice of subject has some sort of root in reality. Can't be much fun harbouring those kinds of thoughts about literally more than half of the population.

Anyway, each to their own. We all get something different out of the site.

Certainly one of the site's stranger trolls. As with most, the payoff seems to be the overt feeling of superiority when somebody bites, but you've got to assume the choice of subject has some sort of root in reality. Can't be much fun harbouring those kinds of thoughts about literally more than half of the population.

Anyway, each to their own. We all get something different out of the site.

I don't think he's a troll, I got the impression that he tries to argue the opposite viewpoint as perhaps he doesn't like the mob mentality that can build up in some subjects, especially ones like these.

Whilst I kind of agree with doing that in general and don't think it hurts to question the common opinion on things, there's no point in doing what he seems to which is ignoring implied meaning in what people have said and written or in this case, refusing to see RooshV's obvious back tracking statement.

If you want to challenge and sort of viewpoint then you have to be able to look at all sides equally - not just argue for and defend the other side at all costs.

Edited by Jambomo

I don't think he's a troll, I got the impression that he tries to argue the opposite viewpoint as perhaps he doesn't like the mob mentality that can build up in some subjects, especially ones like these.

Whilst I kind of agree with doing that in general and don't think it hurts to question the common opinion on things, there's no point in doing what he seems to which is ignoring implied meaning in what people have said and written or in this case, refusing to see RooshV's obvious back tracking statement.

If you want to challenge and sort of viewpoint then you have to be able to look at all sides equally - not just argue for and defend the other side at all costs.

So you're saying that banana is more akin to a Legal Aid solicitor who's forced to represent the bad guys, despite not actually being one himself?

I prefer to think he's just a fucking bellend.

So you're saying that banana is more akin to a Legal Aid solicitor who's forced to represent the bad guys, despite not actually being one himself?

I prefer to think he's just a fucking bellend.

Lol no, I think he's trying to consider all angles but doing it badly :)

Or he might just be a fucking bellend and I'm giving him too much credit!

There was no 'confrontation' necessary, he was being satirical in that private property article. If that's where the pro-rape accusations are coming from then many whooshes have been had.

That documentary was an absolute clusterfuck of misrepresentation and misinformation, btw. Do your own research.

Strange defence you're offering up here. IF he was joking about the pro-rape thing then it's a stupid joke to make and he probably deserves anything he gets. But one look at his website tells you everything you need to know about the arsehole. For example, from his FAQ's;

“I’m a girl. I want to ask you a question.”

I probably won’t answer your email unless you include a link to your picture (both face and body must be visible).

Is it really worth the energy to try and defend this guy?