RooshV

Mr Bairn

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while its entirely obvious that the man is the walking definition of an arsehole, i cant help but also be angered by his beliefs and the comments from feminist contributor basically generalising with the tone being that all men are like this, personally find that offensive.

Agreed

At 8pm next Saturday supporters of the militant misogynist will turn up at Glasgow’s George Square and Edinburgh’s Grassmarket to meet other men before heading to another, secret location.

There's a definite flaw in this plan.

while its entirely obvious that the man is the walking definition of an arsehole, i cant help but also be angered by his beliefs and the comments from feminist contributor basically generalising with the tone being that all men are like this, personally find that offensive.

Yeh she's a fucking dafty as well. This isn't 'part of a wider problem with everyday sexism' it's a rapist nutjob with some daft vl cult followers.

[banana] It is great to see you manginas unable to handle your SJW dogma being dismantled. Why don't you go crying about it to your beloved Shiliray Binton? [/banana]

Not bad, for you, Sherrif :lol:

Getting past the hyperbolic headlines about him and actually reading the core of what he's getting at (you've all already done that to create a vaguely informed opinion, I presume), he has some interesting things to say as well as plenty of complete horseshit. Not really my thing, nor have I ever advocated for his ideas.

His no-nonsense shitting on and push back against the deranged, toxic ideology that is modern Feminism is though of course an international service to humankind, reason, science, atheism, skepticism, gaming, and so forth.

Not bad, for you, Sherrif :lol:

Getting past the hyperbolic headlines about him and actually reading the core of what he's getting at (you've all already done that to create a vaguely informed opinion, I presume), he has some interesting things to say as well as plenty of complete horseshit. Not really my thing, nor have I ever advocated for his ideas.

His no-nonsense shitting on and push back against the deranged, toxic ideology that is modern Feminism is though of course an international service to humankind, reason, science, atheism, skepticism, gaming, and so forth.

'Hitler liked animals' type post.

Quite often i turn to social media to see what the world is saying and get served up by a stark reminder that people are c***s. It usually comes in the form of ISIS or Katie Hopkins but most recently it has been this absolute yank head case holding a pro rape conference in my home city. Thanks RooshV

Quite often i turn to social media to see what the world is saying and get served up by a stark reminder that people are c***s. It usually comes in the form of ISIS or Katie Hopkins but most recently it has been this absolute yank head case holding a pro rape conference in my home city. Thanks RooshV

Do you not have about six home cities by now?

Archived